HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks great. Looks and sounds like a really intimidating one, though. :lol

thanks! but yeah, if you can only afford one dx12, i wouldn't attempt it (i kept my original intact). that said, i am also a total newbie. someone else who saw me struggle said it can be done easily without wrecking it. it does help to know what you're dealing with under there.

Looks amazing exile. So you just removed the padding and now he articulates better?

that's pretty much it. my horrible pictures notwithstanding, it changes virtually nothing about his exterior appearance.

as mentioned before, i did loosen the top part of the codpiece to help with the bend, and, when posing, you do have to futz the armor because it shifts around more freely.

the suit moves the way it does on bale in the movie: it can bunch or bend weirdly, particularly in the crotch. if you're obsessed with static perfection (which has nothing to do with reality), this may not be for you.

i like to play with my toys, so for me it was necessary.

: D

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Awesome plasmid.

dxbatfight1_zps3e0fd9e8.jpg

dxbatfight2_zps2cf745f5.jpg

dxbatfight3a_zpscc0efbb5.jpg

dxbatfight4_zps0199ae03.jpg

^^ Nice pics :)

Planning on getting the MRM head to go with my hunterelf faceplate and lforgino short rayon. I think they'll look incredible. Also planning on doing the glove mod, the gauntlet mods, the boot padding and the shoulder pad mod

why ya always gotta be pounding on the joker? i think bats has got some anger management issues.

glad to see i'm not the only one who puts the br head on the dx01 body.

awesome pics!

: D

Thats actually not a DX it's a stock standard V1 with the BR head, i never got the original dx, and when i got the BR version head i was content enough that now i'm not sure if i'm interested in the DX v2.

i shoulda known by the collar on the vest ~ even moreso the sculpt is an improvement on the original!

Batman: "Gimme a kiss!"
Joker: "Hold on, have you brushed your teeth yet?!"

Joker: "Hold on, have you brushed your teeth yet?!"

batman: "gimme a kiss!"
joker: "hold on, is that cat i smell on you?"

Thats actually not a DX it's a stock standard V1 with the BR head, i never got the original dx, and when i got the BR version head i was content enough that now i'm not sure if i'm interested in the DX v2.

:exactly: You and me both mate. Don't see the point of having more than one figure of the same character with the same costume. And whenever I feel inclined to do so for aesthetic reasons, I'd sell the old one. V1 Joker is a brilliant figure with the BR head on.

Joker: "You just put a smile on THIS face."

Edit: Also- anyone know the Sideshow Rewards points to dollar conversion?

Last edited:

Batman: "There, you look smart. Ready?"
Joker : "Are you sure we're doing the right thing?"
Batman: "What? Auditioning for Stan Lee's Who Wants to Be A Superhero? dressed up as DC characters?"

$350 plus in a few months to buy this figure..getting almost $300 on Ebay now and final shipment just hitting retailers- good sign of the overwhelming demand for this figure...

Just went to pre-order a DX Batman only to find you can't use rewards points for it. Really?? That's pretty crappy. Thanks Sideshow.

I meant dat custom mouth piece :lol
Got the figure half-month ago.

Back