HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oh snap! His ear. :mad:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here's a look at the neck. I took some off the bottom- and opened the rubber socket. Then some off the top...

neckmod110512.jpg

batman110512013.jpg

batman110512012.jpg

Playboy billionaires.....

batman110512003.jpg

If you can deal with the box, SS would just send you a new sculpt replacement.

Here's a look at the neck. I took some off the bottom- and opened the rubber socket. Then some off the top...

neckmod110512.jpg

Interesting. So that sits tight into the body?

If you can deal with the box, SS would just send you a new sculpt replacement.

Why shouldn't they send him a new head and a new box?

Ok. WTF!!! I'm seriously pissed. Just got mine in today from SS via ups and the shipper is fine but the ht box is f^(£ed up! There are tears in the folds and creases where the box bend to open. And a ding in the side. Plus the inner box is ripped apart!

y3enyte2.jpg
vumy4ene.jpg
sy8u4aje.jpg
apeqene3.jpg
meqypana.jpg
jaqabuja.jpg

The box didn't bother me as much till I saw this!

maqu8ede.jpg
pebepyty.jpg

Good God man!! How did this leave QC looking like this? It couldn't have happened during shipping unless customs opened them, banged them all around and tried to put them back together. This sucks.

Dang bro!! It looks like the left ear is bent or broken, I would call SS and tell then to give me a new boxed figure :gah:

Dang bro!! It looks like the left ear is bent or broken, I would call SS and tell then to give me a new boxed figure :gah:

Yup. I'm emailing pics with a full complaint tonight and calling first thing tomorrow to get a full replacement. This is the crap that just should not happen.

My box cape in almost the same condition, but I guess I should feel lucky the bat ear wasn't smushed like that.

Ok. WTF!!! I'm seriously pissed. Just got mine in today from SS via ups and the shipper is fine but the ht box is f^(£ed up! There are tears in the folds and creases where the box bend to open. And a ding in the side. Plus the inner box is ripped apart!

y3enyte2.jpg
vumy4ene.jpg
sy8u4aje.jpg
apeqene3.jpg
meqypana.jpg
jaqabuja.jpg

The box didn't bother me as much till I saw this!

maqu8ede.jpg
pebepyty.jpg

Good God man!! How did this leave QC looking like this? It couldn't have happened during shipping unless customs opened them, banged them all around and tried to put them back together. This sucks.

my box came like that too... smh

My box had slight damage as well. Luckily the figure was fine.

The very first review I saw of the dx12 Bats was from wayne's butler on youtube about 3 weeks ago, and he also got a torn box, so it must be a common problem, probably HT went to another box manufacturer, a cheaper one :thud:

This incident can be avoided if they take the extra effort and double box the outer ht shipping box. Because they Want to save a few bucks, they ended up spending more for sending the replacement box.

Back