HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^^^You know that's not the DX12 right?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is this figure worth getting or not? Cause all I keep hearing is bad things about it!

Is this figure worth getting or not? Cause all I keep hearing is bad things about it!

Buy it, and if you don't like it then sell it. It's in high demand now.

Does anyone have an idea when BBT will get Dx12 batman? just wondering....:stick

Does anyone have an idea when BBT will get Dx12 batman? just wondering....:stick

I asked them that a few days ago. Here's their response....

Good morning, We are hoping to receive the DX12 Batman by the end of November, unfortunately I can not give you an exact date at this time. Please feel free to keep checking the website as we put all updates we get from vendors on the site. And as always customer service is here if you have questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

Batman+suit+DarkKnightRises.jpg

Is the way the gauntlets are set on the mannequin correct? It looks like they are covering part of the lower hand. Just curious, cause if they are supposed to do that, maybe this can help with the elbow guard a bit.

It is probably just the best they could do with this mannequin, but I thought I'd ask.[/QUOTE]

Yes this is how the gauntlets/gloves were worn in TDKR

In TDK the gloves went over the gauntlets and that's how HT has always made the figure. So technically their glove design on DX12 is not accurate to the film.

Got my Batman today. Great figure, but I hate the magnetic neck joint. That was a real let down. May have to look into getting another head/neck for him. The eyes were pretty neat though.
Any suggestions on replacements heads is appreciated.

Last edited:

I just got my batman in today and I gotta say this figure is great. Here's some pics.
ac1f8cf79ebe2b2386a1a55e1b8996c5_zps95c79417.jpg

70317788a82d0df21a413ef3a8f8983b_zps3b79b1f8.jpg

0e02cf4291b247b6ca87554830683ad6_zps737c48fc.jpg

1a7b6879fd129a016f5e43d0c72b9e81_zps8e9bbef3.jpg

The one day I'm at work this week is the day my DX12 is arriving. I really wanted to be at home so I could catch that damn postman in the act of signing for the package himself and leaving it on the doorstep. Next time, Mr. Postman, next time.

You only work one day a week, can afford this hobby and complaint??? :panic:
:peace

No matter which version it should not be left posing on the batpod simply because a pose like that will eventually cause any version to have some form of damage or another even if you can get the pose working. As for DX12 specifically the prototype shots did obscure DX12's ability to ride the batpod properly just nobody wanted to face the fact

I asked them that a few days ago. Here's their response....

ugh.. Kind of disappointed. especially when so many other peeps already have theirs, but meh. it's just a toy and as long as it arrives as it should it's all good!

No figure today. Looks like I'll get my chance at the postman tomorrow. I don't know what happened. It's been in my city since very early this morning, but that's why Canada Post sucks.

You only work one day a week, can afford this hobby and complaint??? :panic:
:peace

Yep, just Mondays for now.

Don't know if this review has been shared yet, but it's very helpful! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwvPVHPsdCU

The figure looks awesome! Lots of the issues that I was worried about seem a lot less apparent in this video :) The open/toothed mouth looks great here as well.

Great review there, the videos always get me really excited; I think they give you a better idea of what it'll look like in hand. Can't wait to get mine with the second shipment!:rock

Got my Batman today. Great figure, but I hate the magnetic neck joint. That was a real let down. May have to look into getting another head/neck for him. The eyes were pretty neat though.
Any suggestions on replacements heads is appreciated.

Why don't you like the magnet joint? It allows for great poseability.

The only possible drawback I can think of is that you can't carry him around by his head.

It seems to want to fall off rather easily. It's great is you're just posing him and leaving him that way.

I Modded the neck: dremeled down both the top and bottom, and rounded them. Now the head sits lower and the magnets hold much better. Also has better articulation. While I was at it I took a bit off the gauntlets by the wrists so the gloves can move better.

batman110512001.jpg

batman110512002.jpg

Damn. Dremeling the neck like that was gonna be my surprise neck mod! :cuss :lol

Cool that someone else thought of it too. Would you mind showing a picture of the neck without the head? Is there bare metal showing? And I'm curious what you mean about dremeling both ends. I was just going to dremel the top...

Also, good idea with the gauntlets! :clap

I know. I wanted to compare the angle with mine ... side by side to see the diff.

^^^You know that's not the DX12 right?

Ok. WTF!!! I'm seriously pissed. Just got mine in today from SS via ups and the shipper is fine but the ht box is f^(£ed up! There are tears in the folds and creases where the box bend to open. And a ding in the side. Plus the inner box is ripped apart!

y3enyte2.jpg
vumy4ene.jpg
sy8u4aje.jpg
apeqene3.jpg
meqypana.jpg
jaqabuja.jpg

The box didn't bother me as much till I saw this!

maqu8ede.jpg
pebepyty.jpg

Good God man!! How did this leave QC looking like this? It couldn't have happened during shipping unless customs opened them, banged them all around and tried to put them back together. This sucks.

Back