HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Mine is at Madrid customs :yess:

Maybe tomorrow it will be at home...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

King Darkness just posted that EVILFACE can't wait to send this POS back.

Ordered from SSC on 7/14... Still no shipping notice...

Un-f'n-real.

That is uncalled for.

Reported.

Pfft. I wasn't the one that bought a Batman with an inaccurate cowl.

………..At least not till AE ships mine.

Poor Person.

I got it so I can replace the cowl, the faces, the cape, the hands, the boots, the belt, maybe the body and get Kato $houlder Pad$.

How much do those cost?

24890520.jpg

Poor Person.

I got it so I can replace the cowl, the faces, the cape, the hands, the boots, the belt, maybe the body and get Kato $houlder Pad$.

I'm putting mine on a TT Slim but I'll be using TT19 arms. That will fill out the Medicom shoulder pads that I plan to use... Everyone knows Kato's $houlder Pad$ are too wide by 2mm.... Newb.

Oh man, you are gonna have FloDeMedixato. That is so awesome.

That's alright, I'll just wait for Kato to team up with Hot Toys to make the DX 22 Batman with accurate shoulder pads. It'll be less expensive and I'll actually get a full figure.

I'm putting mine on a TT Slim but I'll be using TT19 arms. That will fill out the Medicom shoulder pads that I plan to use... Everyone knows Kato's $houlder Pad$ are too wide by 2mm.... Newb.

That actually sounds well thought out. :lol

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

::: goes to make DX12 for sale thread ::::

I'm selling my hypothetical future waitlist conversion if anyone wants it. Don't miss out.

I'm selling my hypothetical future waitlist conversion if anyone wants it. Don't miss out.

How much? I'll sell my soul for it.

Put me on the waitlist first pls.

That's alright, I'll just wait for Kato to team up with Hot Toys to make the DX 22 Batman with accurate shoulder pads. It'll be less expensive and I'll actually get a full figure.

But ya'll know it won't come with movie accurate socks:nana:

But ya'll know it won't come with movie accurate socks:nana:

Hmm, I wonder if Bruce Wayne wears socks, a shirt and underwear while he wears the Batsuit.

Or does he go commando?

Haarrummpf! I am the thread's Buzz Killington! Stop joking about inaccurate socks! That has been done to death! Hasrrummpf, I say!

Back