HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

the dx12 is far superior, no doubt about it.
the only thing that I'm missing is the neutral expresion look, but i think I'll go for the angry one for display.
is the Dx12 also taller than the Dx02?

Yes, by a good bit too.
I think it is so he will match up to Gordon, possibly be taller. If this is a trend, all future HT releases may be that bit bigger in size.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

as soon i can preorder that bluray box i will .....my x mas is gonna be so flipping batty wrapped in purple in green ribbons present joker boxes....:lol

:lol:lol

sounds good just as long as there is figures in them and not bombs/Joker teeth. :lol

More than likely, I will. I still love my TDK blu ray cover with Joker on box and Bats on cardboard pull-over. Awesome.:yess:

Exactly! Nice to know I'm not the only one who buys multiple copies of the same movie :hi5:

:hi5:

To be quite honest, I would never really buy two of the same movie if it wasn't Batman or Spider-man related. :lecture :lol
Thanks again for the great find. :1-1:

One of the reasons so happy for this release a yr and half ago this dx 02 was goin for as high price as 1000 bucks almost and seemed pretty out of reach for me...BUT soon oh yes it will be mine.....

Am I the only one that thinks this figure is no where near worth the asking price? Im sorry but this looks pretty bad. Idk what all you are drooling about.

And wth is this? This is little to no improvement from the TF Wayne sculpt. My heart has sunk.
550719_440227059356170_1233747429_n.jpg

Sculpt is fantastic. :dunno

Don't know if this has been asked/answered before (I've been away from the forum for months) - Can the DX02 mouth pieces fit on to the DX12?

Don't know if this has been asked/answered before (I've been away from the forum for months) - Can the DX02 mouth pieces fit on to the DX12?

I'd love to know. I have asked the same question many times today . I guess we will have to wait for some fellow freak, in-hand pictures to find out.:impatient:

:hi5:

To be quite honest, I would never really buy two of the same movie if it wasn't Batman or Spider-man related. :lecture :lol
Thanks again for the great find. :1-1:

Same here. Except with me it's Batman and Superman. Those are the two things I collect and I consider the dvd's/blu-rays a part of the collection as well, so I like to have any special editions along with the regular release.

Ok - so did this end up like Luke? Gloss, etc? Because I sure as **** hope the DX T-800 turns out ok.

My one purchase from HT in 2012.

This thread is a cracker for the neutrals :lol

Same here. Except with me it's Batman and Superman. Those are the two things I collect and I consider the dvd's/blu-rays a part of the collection as well, so I like to have any special editions along with the regular release.

:duff:

I get the feeling you are eagerly anticipating "Man of Steel" so. :lol

They'll do one figure from it for sure. But they'll very possibly leave it at that.

That one figure will be Jonathan Kent.

Is there a possibility they won't or is it they just haven't announced it yet? I can't imagine why they wouldn't.

They'll probably do him if the film makes a **** ton of money, but it could be right away or as long as 2 years after formal announcement, best not to expect one at all and be pleasently surprised than hang around waiting for them as they take their sweet ass time often.

Back