HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

batcowlbluray.jpg

Cant wait to get this and blu ray is decemmber 3rd .....

Agreed. Almost exploded when I first saw this.
Say highlander1, you don't have any idea of the price for this, do you?:dunno

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Agreed. Almost exploded when I first saw this.
Say highlander1, you don't have any idea of the price for this, do you?:dunno

On HMV it's listed at £47.99 and Play.com has it for £49.99, so those are going to be the average prices I'd say. Anywhere from £40 to £55.

On HMV it's listed at £47.99 and Play.com has it for £49.99, so those are going to be the average prices I'd say. Anywhere from £40 to £55.

I never thought to check there. Thanks for the information. :hi5:

batcowlbluray.jpg

I doubt full size but so bought will make a awesome part of a display 53 bat bucks....december 3rd release date.

Regardless wether full size or not, It would be a great piece to add to any collection. :lecture

It's not full sized
71vIUhS8MPL._AA1500_.jpg

And the cheapest place to get it from is Amazon.com, even if you live in the UK or Ireland $35.99
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/The-Dark-Knight-Rises-UltraViolet/dp/B009K45Y62/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1349473628&sr=8-2&keywords=dark+knight+cowl[/ame]

Just contacted CSC regarding their shipment.
They got their 30 day notice from Sideshow so the earliest this will be in hand for them would be late October (my birthday) or the latest for them would be early November.

Yay !!!

Regardless wether full size or not, It would be a great piece to add to any collection. :lecture

Indeed. I'm very much looking forward to it. Is anyone else like me and will also have to buy a regular blu-ray as well?

I thought you cancelled everything from hot toys? :rolleyes:

Yes, I did cancel all pre-orders with SS. Not getting another HT until in hand pics turn up.
This was ordered and paid in full when announced from my ebay dealer, months ago. DX Luke, I ordered
from SS (for the Vader EX sculpt) with reward points & NRD etc. I'm ****ed either way.

Why, whats your point? Or were you just trying to be clever?

:ohbfrank:

as soon i can preorder that bluray box i will .....my x mas is gonna be so flipping batty wrapped in purple in green ribbons present joker boxes....:lol

Last edited:

8055772418_a69cfb4772_b.jpg

You may find it lacking in some parts but come on...
I can't believe some people claim the DX-02 looks better after this pic.

the dx12 is far superior, no doubt about it.
the only thing that I'm missing is the neutral expresion look, but i think I'll go for the angry one for display.
is the Dx12 also taller than the Dx02?

Yes, I did cancel all pre-orders with SS. Not getting another HT until in hand pics turn up.
This was ordered and paid in full when announced from my ebay dealer, months ago. DX Luke, I ordered
from SS (for the Vader EX sculpt) with reward points & NRD etc. I'm ****ed either way.

Why, whats your point? Or were you just trying to be clever?

:ohbfrank:

Got em. :lol

Was there this much outcry over dx2 neck? I mean comparing dx12 vs 02 is comical. Dx12 looks like its Christian bale from machinist!!!!

Indeed. I'm very much looking forward to it. Is anyone else like me and will also have to buy a regular blu-ray as well?

More than likely, I will. I still love my TDK blu ray cover with Joker on box and Bats on cardboard pull-over. Awesome.:yess:

the dx12 is far superior, no doubt about it.
the only thing that I'm missing is the neutral expresion look, but i think I'll go for the angry one for display.
is the Dx12 also taller than the Dx02?

Below the head down, everything is superior on the DX12. But the cowl/mouth sculpts are what are at the center of the debate. And I believe the DX12 is a smidgeon taller than the DX2

Back