HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

no BBTS is treated as an equal, by Sideshow, dates are identical, in what has concerns Hot Toys, except exclusives.

BBTS gets their HT stock from SSC (most of the time--I doubt they got Gordon from SSC). SSC is their distributor. The first batch is always for SSC and if their is left over stock after SSC has filled all their POs, then they send what they have left to their retailers. So it really depends on how many ppl order from SSC compared to those who ordered from retailers.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If he comes out this month and retailers get him, that are not SSC, i will be shocked....and yes, I've planned for the two i have coming....

BBTS gets their HT stock from SSC (most of the time--I doubt they got Gordon from SSC). SSC is their distributor. The first batch is always for SSC and if their is left over stock after SSC has filled all their POs, then they send what they have left to their retailers. So it really depends on how many ppl order from SSC compared to those who ordered from retailers.

:exactly:That's it. Nothing to discuss.

I just payed the Tumbler and now this :monkey4 No way, I'm holding on to the December release, I'm going to hate everyone that get theirs early :gah:

Just look at those DX02 proto pics again and it look so ugly ... like a cheap 3.75" figure ... :panic::panic::panic:

:exactly:That's it. Nothing to discuss.

I know man it's like beating a dead horse status already :lol

Is this a joke? Is the picture stretched or in carnival glass or wtf?

it's been tampered with a bit. eye's made bigger, mouth made more into a smile/smirk

Just look at those DX02 proto pics again and it look so ugly ... like a cheap 3.75" figure ... :panic::panic::panic:

Still looks better than the DX12 proto :wave

You will say the same thing, when there's a 3.0 of the TDK costume:lol

It should be if there is another.

I doubt there will be though, when the next series of movies come out, TDK suit will be a distant memory.

Just as the 89 version was... Until it resurfaced as an uber cool Hot Toys DX. :yess:

MANNN!! :blissy IT's HERE!! :yess:

77-1_batman-pkg.jpg

:blissy

You is kidding!!

*insert not sure if serious gif*

I like the body proportions and abs area on the DX02 more. Still don't see the DX12 as a huge improvement as someone was trying to insinuate.

But lets wait to see the final product. I hope Hot Toys fix this figure though.

Holy santa clause sh.it

I'm loving that box.

MANNN!! :blissy IT's HERE!! :yess:

77-1_batman-pkg.jpg

I love the box.

I like the body proportions and abs area on the DX02 more. Still don't see the DX12 as a huge improvement as someone was trying to insinuate.

But lets wait to see the final product. I hope Hot Toys fix this figure though.

Fair enough. To each his own. For me, I think this one miles better. Cowl needs to be fixed but I get so tired of complaining and hearing the complaints that I just don't give a **** anymore.

Back