HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

According to SSC Newsletter. "Coming in the Next 30 Days."

A bit surprised if true.

If true (unlikely) the panic it'd generate with the all the other "coming soon" items. Folks would be selling kidneys :rotfl

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

gosh I kinda want it to not be true but at the same time I do. I haven't gotten a HT figure since the 89 Batman figs.

Somebody squash this rumor NOW

^ Yeah, someone get in touch with SS.

Now, is this another split shipment?

Strange.. SS newsletter stated this item coming in the next 30 days, but DX12 is not in the HT recent news. Hmm...

With HT's announcement of what's coming soon, part of me is thinking that it was supposed to be the Bat-Pod listed instead of Batman.

Off topic:

Hey.. why I'm not getting any email notification due to a new post on any thread????

Does anyone else has this problem?

I hope it's really the DX12 thats coming soon and not the Bat-pod :pray:

:lol

Off topic:

Hey.. why I'm not getting any email notification due to a new post on any thread????

Does anyone else has this problem?

You get email notifications when someone posts in a thread?? :lol

You get email notifications when someone posts in a thread?? :lol

:lol I was going to say the same thing. Last thing I want in my inbox is a bunch of emails from this place.

Well yeah :lol . Untill a few days ago I was getting instant notification by email on every new post on the threads I was subscribed. IMO that is a good way to catch the news pretty quick, although some posts are spam.. but if a thread become too off topic you can always unsubscribe the thread.

But I don't know what happened now, is like if I unsubscribed of all threads automatically... so odd.

Well yeah :lol . Untill a few days ago I was getting instant notification by email on every new post on the threads I was subscribed. IMO that is a good way to catch the news pretty quick, although some posts are spam.. but if a thread become too off topic you can always unsubscribe the thread.

But I don't know what happened now, is like if I unsubscribed of all threads automatically... so odd.

Wait, this happened to you.

A week ago I came on and all my threads had been unsubscribed! :horror

What a pain in the arse that was to find them all again.

I just find it peculiar that, if it is indeed this close, why wouldn't it be present in the group shot? Maybe Howard's trying to surprise us.:lol

Supposedly some guy on facebook emailed SS to clarify and SS said they are indeed getting a partial shipment. But I still have a hard time believing it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

whatawhaut, what??? :panic:

Back