HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

God, I really hope they fix the cowl and the mouth and the eyes, and overall the head..

Check this batman head sculpt is perfection:

IMG_1836_zpsbf41ac3d.jpg

Why thank you buddy! :D

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I complain for one reason: I'm not a customizer. I have neither the time, patience, nor resources to soak hundreds of dollars into a figure that I've already paid a few hundred for in the hopes that it looks "perfect". That's why I complain; because I want it as close to perfect out of the box. The thing that these companies don't understand is that, for these prices, we shouldn't have to customize anything. Hell, we give them plenty of feedback, and if they'd just pull their heads out of their asses and listen, all that they'd need to do is fix the problems, as we'd have already found them.

Not to mention the fact that, by ignoring their fanbase and putting out a product that isn't the best it can be, they're potentially hurting their own business. If Person A spends $1,000 a year on this hobby, that's about 4 DX figures, give or take. Let's say that his DX 12 arrives as it is, now, and Person A proceeds to soak $300 into this thing to get it "perfect". That's two figures that he can no longer afford.

Im glad Im not that picky. :lol

I complain for one reason: I'm not a customizer. I have neither the time, patience, nor resources to soak hundreds of dollars into a figure that I've already paid a few hundred for in the hopes that it looks "perfect". That's why I complain; because I want it as close to perfect out of the box. The thing that these companies don't understand is that, for these prices, we shouldn't have to customize anything. Hell, we give them plenty of feedback, and if they'd just pull their heads out of their asses and listen, all that they'd need to do is fix the problems, as we'd have already found them.

Not to mention the fact that, by ignoring their fanbase and putting out a product that isn't the best it can be, they're potentially hurting their own business. If Person A spends $1,000 a year on this hobby, that's about 4 DX figures, give or take. Let's say that his DX 12 arrives as it is, now, and Person A proceeds to soak $300 into this thing to get it "perfect". That's two figures that he can no longer afford.

My problems with the figure,as small as they are, have more to do with preference then actual accuracy. Although it could be said that my complaints fall in line with the accuracy seekers. I don't like the way his eyes look. That's the biggest thing that turned me off to the DX02, googly eyes. That's PERS for ya. They need to get rid of that ****. And I'm not crazy about the texture of the cowl. I'm not an accuracy nut but its true that this is their 3rd attempt at this and they fail to fix simple stuff. Especially when they were really pushing the "accuracy " button on this release. Remember the teasers? Anyway, I do think there is more win than fail about this figure and I think he'll look splendid next to the other Batman offerings I have.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

I heard this before DC fans hate thier figure's or product but ***** and moan and buy and love it anyway after cutting , modding ,painting...:lol jk where's my damn batman.....:impatient:

powerofme_zps03653cf4.gif

That ( the sig above) is not just pretty funny, it sums up this back-n-forth that happens all the time regarding these figures....
:lol
:lol.

Own DX 02 but can't wait this DX 12 to be posed next to it. There are so many poses in mind :)

According to SSC Newsletter. "Coming in the Next 30 Days."

A bit surprised if true.

Just saw that too...mistake? It usually takes one month between the release in Asia and here in the US and it hasn't been released out there yet.

Just saw that too...mistake? It usually takes one month between the release in Asia and here in the US and it hasn't been released out there yet.

While usually the case there have some exceptions such as the Indy and from the looks of it the Bespin Luke.

Though I am chalking this up as an error and placing myself in the "Believe it when I see it" category.

Don't worry, it's probably a mistake. I recently contacted Sideshow to investigate if Jim Gordon was coming in the next 30 days (as stated in the newsletter) and was told it was a mis-print. So I would'nt be too surprised if this was a mis-print also. But, as stated by MoMo It has happened with Indy and Bespin Luke. So who knows?:dunno

Back