HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nope, that's the DX02. It's got the accurate ears on the bat symbol. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Jeez do you guys even have the DX02?

Because it's pretty damn obvious that is the DX02. :lol

I don't have the 02 and know it's not the 12. :lol

Jeez do you guys even have the DX02?

Because it's pretty damn obvious that is the DX02. :lol

I have the DX02, I have in front on my eyes at this moment and even so I got confused.. :monkey1

The eyes on the 02 and 12 are different; 02 has more cartoony/less realistic eyes.

578814_345298318878041_1751726945_n.jpg

By William Lau

^^^^ is it just me, or the knee pad on his left doesnt look aligned with the right one...?

What bothers me a bit are the body proportions. His legs are fat but he has really narrow shoulders.. Looks weird. :dunno

Yeah the torso and upperbody need to have a slight V shape, the shoulder are way too narrow...

Yeah the torso and upperbody need to have a slight V shape, the shoulder are way too narrow...

Exactly. The whole body looks A-shaped to me.. :gah:

fun video was great.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Nothing lasts forever; even a beautiful Ferrari will degrade over time due to forces beyond our control (machine breaks down, accidents, poor handling by the valet, etc.)

I am sure there will not be any major issues with regards to this figure's durability (owners of the original Begins and TDK MMS have reported to have perfectly fine figures even after 4 years) so let's not get too hasty and presume that everything associated with rubber will get destroyed within the first few years of ownership just because HT made a misstep with the DX 02.

Sometimes the onus is on us owners to take care of the figure properly,i.e. not putting the figures in poses that may overly stress the joints or outfits and of course, placing them in display cases to help reduce the effects of the external environment on the figures, thereby improving durability.

You are sure? Can you guarantee it? Some people also have claimed with other figures that they have NOT posed them in crazy positions and they still have deteriorated. Not trying to argue here either but a Ferrari is not a good comparison to collectible toy. I can see people's concerns about the materials for those who've had problems in the past. HT should make some guarantee on the lifetime of the materials used. My point is that if they are going to be charging what they do for toys they should really put the effort into choosing materials. I hope most people didn't have any problems.

Just saw this on facebook :rotfl:lol:lol

552750_481866918510041_844369243_n.jpg

meh, fail the color of the cremated remains is WRONG, should be more of a whiteish color.:wink1: Although you could get an accessory urn to have Harvey Dent holding in one hand and a bottle and glass of scotch in the other:monkey3

Back