HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It is. :exactly:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

How can it be the DX02 when it's not a rubber suit?

Man...the fabric suit really does make a difference...the DX 12 suit looks so much better than the DX 02's

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

:slap this issue is the one that should be highlighted to ht fb, i don't want to end up having the plastic/rubber peel in the future :pray:

Exaxctly. How is it that everyone cares about this guy's sculpt and not the durability?? Whats the point of having something really accurate if in a couple years its going to get ruined and look different; making all the details pointless.

Don't know if anyone seen these? Something's wrong with his wrists

622495_415289941849882_569478664_o.jpg

So I guess HT themselves are also bad at presenting their figures. What kind of pose is this?

Look at his arms. Look at his left leg.

:lol

His right knee cap is also drooping into his boots for some reason.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Exaxctly. How is it that everyone cares about this guy's sculpt and not the durability?? Whats the point of having something really accurate if in a couple years its going to get ruined and look different; making all the details pointless.

Nothing lasts forever; even a beautiful Ferrari will degrade over time due to forces beyond our control (machine breaks down, accidents, poor handling by the valet, etc.)

I am sure there will not be any major issues with regards to this figure's durability (owners of the original Begins and TDK MMS have reported to have perfectly fine figures even after 4 years) so let's not get too hasty and presume that everything associated with rubber will get destroyed within the first few years of ownership just because HT made a misstep with the DX 02.

Sometimes the onus is on us owners to take care of the figure properly,i.e. not putting the figures in poses that may overly stress the joints or outfits and of course, placing them in display cases to help reduce the effects of the external environment on the figures, thereby improving durability.

It's all about care. All my rubber figures are fine. I have my DX02 from day 1 and nothing is falling apart.

It also just shows how weird the cowl is.

They are grabs from this:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nUxXL8txA[/ame]

FINALLY...the angry mouth plate!! Bale's Bats look the best with that!

Doesn't look like dx12?????

614754_415290905183119_1096863201_o.jpg

This is the DX12, check the chest logo (big bat head), and the arms protector are lower than the DX02.

EDIT: I'm not that sure now...

EDIT2: Is the DX02

Back