HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Lots of vids on YouTube showing how with a few simple mods this can look a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Does anyone of you have the Jaxon Xu's custom Dark knight 1/6 headsculpt? If so could you please post some pictures of it?

Just got one used, cleaned it with 303 and it looks amazing!

I'm kinda annoyed on how skinny the calves look, but overall it really stands out.

Awesome!!!

"You wanted me, here I am."

Studio Session-941 RZ2.jpg

"The mask is not for you. It's to protect the people you care about."

Studio Session-958 RZ2.jpg

Does anyone have the Jaxon Xu custom headsculpt? I would like to see some pictures of it in real life.

"where are they!?"

Where Are They.jpg

Yeah, this figure is pretty old now, right? When did it come out, 2012 or 2013? Crazy.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

If you told me this figure would come in 2021, I would believe you. Quality is absolutely exceptional.

Best Batman there ever will be.

Yeah, this figure is pretty old now, right? When did it come out, 2012 or 2013? Crazy.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah these DX12/Armory figures hold up well in my opinion, even when standing among some recent releases, it still looks up to par.

No it is not, plenty of room to improve. I sure hope HT does a V3 of this.

No it is not, plenty of room to improve. I sure hope HT does a V3 of this.

Come to think of it, this one does seem a bit under scaled, so IF a V3 is in the works I'd like for it to be of a higher stature.

Back