HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

DK
d2f8794233b43f16050baf5ef4d9c496.jpg
5dd1144924b2261d7c6ff3de6401508e.jpg
06cb719a72df5f3b2bb8afb957ef5823.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone know where I can buy an Armory headsculpt or if someone is willing to sell one?

Hi everyone.
Has anyone faced problems with crooked PERS eyes on the Batman head?
Is it fixable? Maybe by disassembling the mechanism, setting the eyes straight somehow, then reassembling?
Any howto I should check?
Thx!

That's what I'm asking. You originally posted no info on whether you modded it or replaced it or where it came from.
it was a joke man (you haven't seen the emoticon 😂…),

I just said that I couldn't explain the mod since it's a new shoulder

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a joke man (you haven't seen the emoticon 😂…),

I just said that I couldn't explain the mod since it's a new shoulder
it was a simple request. If you don’t want to share where you got the new shoulder or whether you made it yourself, or modded one yada yada, that’s fine. But I don’t think it was odd to ask, since you posted a bunch of pics of it. Whatever.

it was a simple request. If you don’t want to share where you got the new shoulder or whether you made it yourself, or modded one yada yada, that’s fine. But I don’t think it was odd to ask, since you posted a bunch of pics of it. Whatever.
I paid a 3D modeler to create the file for me, then I printed and painted the shoulder pad. however, it is necessary to cut out part of the original shoulder pad to be able to place the new one. sorry my friend if my previous message was misunderstood, that was not the goal.
I hope that answers your question. 😉
33631F6B-D068-4B35-8662-614C7F2F9F54.jpeg
BD0CC60D-0276-4EEA-9644-A4104AF25CEB.jpeg

Anyone....?
Your best bet is to disassemble the mechanism and just pose them individually. Works way better and honestly most peoples eyes don’t track perfectly parallel anyway. As long as it’s not too cross eyed or wall eyed you’re good.

Back