Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing to me that ledger joker is probably the most popular figure in 1/6 scale and there's only been one sculpt that really looks spot on (adam's). The guy is just so hard to sculpt for whatever reason.

It's amazing to me, with so many great Ledger Joker sculpts out there, that anyone could claim that there's only been one that really looks spot on.

Is there any possibility that hot toys release new Heath Ledger joker sometime? (maybe TDK's 10th anniversary)

I hope meet new TDK joker figure in hot toys

Is there any possibility that hot toys release new Heath Ledger joker sometime? (maybe TDK's 10th anniversary)

I hope meet new TDK joker figure in hot toys

There was an interview with Howard a few years ago now where he mentioned a DX3 Joker, didn't specify which one but I assumed he meant Heath

I've been waiting ever since... lol

Ledger's Joker is iconic, as much for his portrayal and his premature death, so there will always be interest in more figures. With 2018 being the 10th anniversary of the actor's death and The Dark Knight film, I'm sure we will see more figures made. It's a timeless portrayal and one the fans love, and so Hot Toys will - like other companies - cash in. I'm still waiting for my 1/4 scale Joker to balance out my Bale 1/4! Despite all the films Hot Toys makes figures for very few will maintain a fan base over time, but this film and character will.

Ledger's Joker is iconic, as much for his portrayal and his premature death, so there will always be interest in more figures. With 2018 being the 10th anniversary of the actor's death and The Dark Knight film, I'm sure we will see more figures made. It's a timeless portrayal and one the fans love, and so Hot Toys will - like other companies - cash in. I'm still waiting for my 1/4 scale Joker to balance out my Bale 1/4! Despite all the films Hot Toys makes figures for very few will maintain a fan base over time, but this film and character will.

If it will, I hope it becomes to sixth. There's no space to display quarter in my room..

I don't have any 1/4, but if they did the Joker I'd probably get it. A 1/6 3.0 would have to look damn good, I'm pretty happy with my custom Joker.

As someone else said, I wonder if they'll do anything for the 10th anniversary in 2018. HT will really have their hands full by then so I dunno.

I don't have any 1/4, but if they did the Joker I'd probably get it. A 1/6 3.0 would have to look damn good, I'm pretty happy with my custom Joker.

As someone else said, I wonder if they'll do anything for the 10th anniversary in 2018. HT will really have their hands full by then so I dunno.

Would be a nice act :lecture, still some chances missed by now imo, though I think a Lucius Fox and a Ra's are getting more and more unlikely a Joker 3.0 would probably still sell fast... at least if it would be the "final" version many are somehow still waiting for.

Would be a nice act :lecture, still some chances missed by now imo, though I think a Lucius Fox and a Ra's are getting more and more unlikely a Joker 3.0 would probably still sell fast... at least if it would be the "final" version many are somehow still waiting for.
All this time I've been hoping for a Two Face 2.0, but I think that ship has sailed. Unless they do another Joker they're probably done with TDK trilogy.

I'd be all over a Ra's and Batman two-pack, I never got the BB suit so a re-release of that would be awesome.

All this time I've been hoping for a Two Face 2.0, but I think that ship has sailed. Unless they do another Joker they're probably done with TDK trilogy.

I'd be all over a Ra's and Batman two-pack, I never got the BB suit so a re-release of that would be awesome.

Yeah, a BB DX-Figure is what many hoped for but chances aren't as good as for another Joker I think.

Ras/ BB two pack, Two Face 2.0 and 1/4 Joker would be all I need. Stock Exchange Bane with Bike would be amazing too.

Does HT still have the TDK license? If so I'd think they better get something new out soon.

I would love a Joker 3.0......rooted hair and all!

HT hasn't delivered a decent Begins suit in three attempts. I'd sooner see this redone than yet another Heath Joker.

A Begins figure is long overdue. The huge improvements in their figures since then makes you wonder how good a new one could look. I'd throw my wallet at it on day one. My Nolan collection is in need of that guy.

Hi, I was just rooting through this thread and thought I'd share some of my old pics of Joker 2.0 (my 2nd favourite figure).

Enjoy!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

Back