Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker 2.0 and Batman MMS71
pIXFs3Dh.jpg

Imagine having to stand like that for a long time, how much your quads would hurt.

Though I do like the pose, it contrasts nicely with Bats' static stance.

I sold mine last year after buying my house. Really regretted it. Just bought one back, I used to have the Exclusive version. I managed to score ANOTHER exclusive in mint condition just without the shipper but it was used and I got him for $425 shipped.

Hey all,

I started collecting late in the game and I am looking to expand my batman collection. If anybody has one of these for sale, send me a pm.

Thanks in advance.

the hole in the table is for the lamp chord, not the pencil

and he jabs the pencil into the thugs eye socket, not through his skull, lol

I realize there's a hole under the table for the chord

I just think it's weird they put a hole in the table for the pencil when it's not even the same table from the pencil scene

I just think it's weird they put a hole in the table for the pencil when it's not even the same table from the pencil scene

Yeah fair point, the pencil was used in the gangster scene at the start not the interrogation scene about halfway through.

I always thought the DX11 was based more on the Joker latter in the movie, what with the machine gun he uses to shoot @ the Batpod
& the detonator used to blow up the boat + the laughing head sculpt.

The DX01 seems more like the Joker in the early part, with the Grenade rig in his jacket & the cop figure.

Yeah fair point, the pencil was used in the gangster scene at the start not the interrogation scene about halfway through.

I always thought the DX11 was based more on the Joker latter in the movie, what with the machine gun he uses to shoot @ the Batpod
& the detonator used to blow up the boat + the laughing head sculpt.

The DX01 seems more like the Joker in the early part, with the Grenade rig in his jacket & the cop figure.

True. Also, the DX01 has a cleaner make-up vs the DX11's more smudged make-up.

Is the QS 1/4 Joker still coming out? Heard the rumor again today, but I thought they had axed it a long time ago, just curious.

Is the QS 1/4 Joker still coming out? Heard the rumor again today, but I thought they had axed it a long time ago, just curious.

I've never heard that as something Hot Toys is actually planning. I think it's just wishful thinking. But if they did, that would be the most instantaneous of instant pre-orders ever. :pray:

Eh, it doesn't matter. You have options for the interrogation scene or the mob scene, and besides - you can't really even see the hole that much when it's in the interrogation scene set-up.

Back