Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
579963_411726858865648_1705212074_n.jpg

I need that shotgun for the Bank Joker. I need that outfit, table and laughing sculpt for the interrogation scene. That's it. TDK display will be completes:yess:

Doesn't look like. I'm still a little bothered by how puffy it looks in some pics. I'm certain the previous did not look as thick. Perhaps it can be futzed to look better.

If its anything like Katos handmade one (which it should be), you guys will be blown away when you get it in hand

Weathering would be nice though definitely

I hope they use a bluer material for the sports coat. The light grey doesn't match the film or promo images at all.

I think KATO's own customs are the same color... he just doesn't seem to agree it's a lighter blue.

I hope they use a bluer material for the sports coat. The light grey doesn't match the film or promo images at all.

This. This was one of my first complaints. I'm starting to warm up to the coloring on the overcoat a bit more, though I still wish there was weathering and it hung a bit more naturally on the shoulders

Back