Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen to this guy.

Unless it's an exclusive or you've gotta "have it now" (when it comes), more times or not if you wait, even just a few weeks you can get some sweet deals. But, if you're looking for multiples just hold off.

Case in point, Christopher Reeve Superman. It was a very highly anticipated figure with a regular and exclusive edition. It's MSRP was $209. If you waited, the regular could be had for as low as $150. Captain Jack, Keaton Batman and Jack Joker experience a little dip as well.

If you're not interested in the exclusive there's no point in pre-ordering the regular now. In fact, there will probably be exclusives left over, there's really no point in ordering right now and there's definitely no reason to get 2 or 3 or 4 right off the bat.

I've gotten most of my multiples from simply holding off.

- Second Bank Robber Joker (Waited a bit, scored it sealed, mint for $100 bucks)

- Second MMS 01 Joker (Waited a few months after my first, got it for $135. Brand spanking new and still sealed)

- My first and second HT Two-Face/Harvey Dent was $75 new. 2 for the price of one.

If you want to save a little and/or buy multiples, waiting is the best option. This won't be out until next year anyway.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Couple of examples of DX08:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...t9L62KIyyKUDu8xVW%2F4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...t9L62KIyyKUDu8xVW%2F4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Being an international customer, the above auctions would have been my first preference rather than paying between $250 to $300+ if I bought them early. At such a price, I'd rather have a good deal later than the figure early, imho. With Supes, Sparrow, Todd, etc. still lingering, I guess I can wait for sometime before getting the 2.0.

i ordered 2 earlier, one ex and one regular. i just cancelled the regular for now. Too many great things are coming out.

his hand looks old in this pic
252605_10150886134077344_462528545_n.jpg

Makes sense now..

hotpotato.jpg

Ordered. :yess: Will probably pick up a second one when it's finally released for cheaper. If I have extra money, that is.

OH. MY. GOD. My nerdgasm is off the charts. Well done Hot Toys...and superb job Yulli. For sure on my purchase list this year. :clap

Preordered the EX version from SSC :yess: .. this figure is getting better and better on any new picture I see, and the price seems to be fair compared to what the secondary market asks for the BR Joker or the DX01 Joker so :monkey1

By the way, what's the idea on the NRD? and why SSC charge it on every Hot Toys figure I want lately (Tumbler, 89 Batmobile and now the Joker 2.0) .. I remember last year there were not NRD for 2011 Batman Begins... :rolleyes2

By the way, what's the idea on the NRD? and why SSC charge it on every Hot Toys figure I want lately (Tumbler, 89 Batmobile and now the Joker 2.0) .. I remember last year there were not NRD for 2011 Batman Begins... :rolleyes2

I think the NRD only applies for items that are $250 or over.

What happened to the Bane figure that was supposed to be released prior to the new film? teaser images were released in January or February, yet I have seen no other news of them.

This >

There was rumor that DC or Warner or Both didn't want any TDKR merchandise hitting shelves or anything until after the Avengers had died down well and good. HT jumped the gun then was forced to wait. Just a rumor of course but it would makes sense seeing how the Matteo's stuff is also barely hitting store shelves as well

I think it's safe to say we will start seeing stuff the end of July.

Back