Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tns just told me it's sold out lol. These companies don't like money. You'd think they'd make a couple hundred extra to be sold at release because some people want to see the final product first. It's like these companies only want a certain amount of profit and they're good.

Toys Era and Soosoo mainly do X-Men stuff, Fox never seemed to care about figures being made. I believe Soosoo also made a few Netflix figures, but it's not like Marvel Studios ever gave a **** about those shows either.

Toys Era and Soosoo mainly do X-Men stuff, Fox never seemed to care about figures being made. I believe Soosoo also made a few Netflix figures, but it's not like Marvel Studios ever gave a **** about those shows either.

Really cause I count two joker figures, two Gotham figures, venom, three flash figures, etc.

There's a YouTube review for it. There was another release called Devil Joker with a huge pile of money that was like $300 that someone shared on FB. It was a disaster. lol

If you are willing to do a little bit of modification...well it?s not a bad figure. The price is ridiculous but compare to the current price of DX11, still very cheap
a8e217e65be59f911801c934332fb268.jpg

167886e4ab742fdb446f7c0f37e166b9.jpg

I only put some hair wax on its hair and repaint the whole sculpt, still waiting for Daftoys?s clothing set to put on though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any good pre-haired heads of Ledger out there?

None that don't need a lot of work. That's why I've started hairing sculpts myself. Something that I hate doing, btw.

I've watched this video like a hundred times. lol I'd love to see the full video , but I think it's a Patreon extra. He's a truly talented and gifted artist. I follow him on FB and he just crushes it on everything he does.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I've always loved Jacob's work. He's one of the reasons why I started doing rooted hair. Hoping to one day be half as good as he is. Love paint apps as well. Here's a Joker I did for my personal collection.

20200121_230439-01.jpg

None that don't need a lot of work. That's why I've started hairing sculpts myself. Something that I hate doing, btw.

I've watched this video like a hundred times. lol I'd love to see the full video , but I think it's a Patreon extra. He's a truly talented and gifted artist. I follow him on FB and he just crushes it on everything he does.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Fairly certain the sinag head doesn't need any work, also this new devil joker head looks pretty good so idk what you're going on about.

Back