Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daftoys replied to my message, they are assuring that the clothing set will be releasing this month. They also told me the same thing last month. Hopefully TNS can some how get that out to the states.

Daftoys replied to my message, they are assuring that the clothing set will be releasing this month. They also told me the same thing last month. Hopefully TNS can some how get that out to the states.
I order the Bane set from TNS, which has released, and they've been unable to ship it so far (I am located in Canada). I'm really itching to get my hands on both sets.

While we're on the subject: anyone know of any videos put there with tips on suiting up a figure? When I put on a suit for my Ra's custom, the results were... not awesome.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I order the Bane set from TNS, which has released, and they've been unable to ship it so far (I am located in Canada). I'm really itching to get my hands on both sets.

While we're on the subject: anyone know of any videos put there with tips on suiting up a figure? When I put on a suit for my Ra's custom, the results were... not awesome.

Did they offer you a different shipping option?

Nope. Basically they are just sitting on it until shipping resumes.

I know not the same seller and I don't know where TNS is located, but KGHobby posted on their IG that shipping is suspended for at least a week right now in HK due to another wave of Covid-19 popping up apparently. So, anything shipping from HK there is going to take even longer.

So I asked them about the status of shipping, and they said that once my second item arrives (this Joker set) then they can arrange alternate shipping if thats the route I want to go. All things considered, TNS customer service has been pretty responsive.

Assuming the shipping costs aren't excessive, I will probably bite the bullet.

So I asked them about the status of shipping, and they said that once my second item arrives (this Joker set) then they can arrange alternate shipping if thats the route I want to go. All things considered, TNS customer service has been pretty responsive.

Assuming the shipping costs aren't excessive, I will probably bite the bullet.

I?m from Hong Kong and I?ve received the clothes set
Looks pretty decent to me considering the price, worth the money and looks better than DX11
60021990fa524c7e27cb4f071463d9e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty decent to me considering the price, worth the money and looks better than DX11

When you put the tie knot like that, your credibility when you said ‘it’s better than dx11‘ went out the window in my book.

When you put the tie knot like that, your credibility when you said ?it?s better than dx11? went out the window in my book.

I didn?t use the daftoys one cause I can?t do the tie, you read me right you have to do the tie yourself. It?s just too small to do it

Wow that looks great! Is that the Daftoys set on a DX11 body? Which head sculpt?

Wow that looks great! Is that the Daftoys set on a DX11 body? Which head sculpt?

No, that is from Black Toys ?s devil joker
The original head sculpt was so shxx I had to repainted it myself, took me a lot of hours to make it right.
7d17e5605481f561e9e679a58d8a6f0e.jpg

As you can see the original paint is just a total mess...

No, that is from Black Toys ?s devil joker
The original head sculpt was so shxx I had to repainted it myself, took me a lot of hours to make it right.
7d17e5605481f561e9e679a58d8a6f0e.jpg

As you can see the original paint is just a total mess...

Wow, I've wanted to get into head sculpt painting but have no experience. Any tips to get started? Also which body, if you don't mind me asking (or is the body from the blacktoys joker as well, clothes from Daftoys?)

Wow, I've wanted to get into head sculpt painting but have no experience. Any tips to get started? Also which body, if you don't mind me asking (or is the body from the blacktoys joker as well, clothes from Daftoys?)

You can go to Patreon and pay for the tutorial, the one I paid for his name is Jacob Rahmier. A very talented painter and sculptor.
The body is also from Blacktoys, DX11 body is too small for the clothing set, you have to buy a new body.
Hope it helps!

If anyone is interested in seeing the bad tomsto head, here it is.

The sculpt is good, but the paint job is just "okay". The big miss on the paint job is that the flesh tone on the forehead is too pink, making it look like smeared lipstick. It'll look okay on the shelf, but maybe a repaint will be in order someday.
3e333d97c25ef85b4b33e3ca48e83fe5.jpg

Back