Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol No kidding. I think we have enough with this release. I think the rocket launcher would be stupid anyway. Hell, I'm not impressed with the knife shoe. No, I think they made most people happy with this release.

I do always enjoy seeing the grenade pose.

Oh well, I can't own DX01 and 2.0 so 2.0 it will be (plus EB Joker to go with EB Batman).

Now I just have to figure out a way to pose laughing head while sitting at table next to the Tumbler.

He sent me some pics of a repainted DX and BRJ a couple months back, they were spectacular.

Man, was hoping they'd pull an EB on us and have this ready to ship within the month!

Oh well. :D

Shut your mouth! I want the Ex, and I can't afford it now! :pfft: Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to be rested for when I PO the Ex tomorrow (Hell, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight).

I've never bought an HT exclusive thru Sideshow... do you have to order thru SS or can you pick up the exclusives fairly easily once the figure comes out?

I'm sure they will make a ton of them like they did with Superman and Jack Sparrow so yes they will be around for a while after they ship. But they sell out faster than the reg versions for obvious reasons.

This looks really good. And that's coming from someone with three customs from Adam and kato's original tailored outfit. I didn't think I'd buy this, but for the laughing head and the shoes alone, I think I'll have to find a way, haha. Congrats to everyone!

Why does the Kato suit drive the price up? It's something I've seen mentioned repeatedly. It's more accurate and whatnot, but the assembly, the production, etc, would be no different than any past figure's outfit. Or am I missing something?

And the cost to hire Kato, if that's what people are saying, would that have really been so much more than the cost of sculptors, or the cost of other freelance help they've hired in the past, etc?

With his name attached its branding...you advertise it's a Kato suit and you can charge more. I'm also guessing here but to source the Corrext materials, prints, colors ect. costs more than pulling something off the rack that's close...also who knows what type of training the tailors receive, the hopefully QC since his name is attached.

So in Julli we trust :yess::

582522_10150853581237344_1197931460_n.jpg

Besides she is beautiful :drool.. so every other sculptor can go away.. Well I'm just happy Hot Toys has made so awesome piece, and no doubt this is an instant buy to me ...

Yep, he's not kidding. That's ebay though. I don't need the EX. I'll order through AE again. :D

It does say for certain markets so they could pull another exclusive like they did with Jack Sparrow being in Japan and US only. That would mean etailors like AE and CSC will get the exclusive as well.

It does say for certain markets so they could pull another exclusive like they did with Jack Sparrow being in Japan and US only. That would mean etailors like AE and CSC will get the exclusive as well.

I like that better because this is one figure where the EX will pre-sell out -- the demand for Joker is just, well, crazy.

I don't know how I feel about this release. I like a lot of things, and I don't like a lot of things.

The Good:
-The laughing head. It's awesome. The paint looks amazing. Can't wait to get that.
-The shirt, vest, shoes (with knives) and general tailoring
-The table and the pencil and additional knives
-The stand

The Bad:
-The main headsculpt. Quite frankly it sucks. It's the worst they've done since the V1
-The coat. Looks too fuzzy and bright. Just like medicom

With his name attached its branding...you advertise it's a Kato suit and you can charge more. I'm also guessing here but to source the Corrext materials, prints, colors ect. costs more than pulling something off the rack that's close...also who knows what type of training the tailors receive, the hopefully QC since his name is attached.

Kato made the suit for the Crimson Guard for SS and it didn't affect the price.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure Specs thread

kato clothing, 2 heads, real shoes, better in every way.

The laughing sculpts just as good as Adam's thank god I didn't blow 2 grand on a custom Joker or I'd feel like a real derp.

No worries....you can't afford that anyway...peace brO!:hi5:

Back