Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pic above could easily be mistaken for a photo of a real person - not something that can be said about many figs/statues

So many ways to pose this guy:

Party scene (if shotgun is included)
Interrogation
Hit me
Pencil trick

Might need to buy 8.

:monkey1

I just ____ my pants. I also believe that we'll be getting a shotgun, as they've included everything but the kitchen sink, and it's listed. I'm betting that it's just not finished and, rather than showing concept art like Loki, they've just left it out and will add an updated pic when it's ready.

Anyone possibly know when this is going up for preorder at Sideshow?

Are those two exclusives going to be for Sideshow?

Accessories:

- One (1) metal-like table with lamp and one (1) chair

- The Joker cards

- US money

- Deluxe light-up figure stand with copper-like feeling, with The Joker 2.0 nameplate, the movie logo and DX series title

- Double-sided backdrop featuring the movie scenes

Now that's value.

Pencil trick

You might need grenades for that scene.

Steven, do you have any pics of yours? I'd like to check them out.

He sent me some pics of a repainted DX and BRJ a couple months back, they were spectacular.

Man, was hoping they'd pull an EB on us and have this ready to ship within the month!

Oh well. :D

260, no way....the Kato suit alone drives the price up, not to mention 2 full heads...280 minimum.

Why does the Kato suit drive the price up? It's something I've seen mentioned repeatedly. It's more accurate and whatnot, but the assembly, the production, etc, would be no different than any past figure's outfit. Or am I missing something?

And the cost to hire Kato, if that's what people are saying, would that have really been so much more than the cost of sculptors, or the cost of other freelance help they've hired in the past, etc?

I'm happy with my DX01, but the laughing head and table would make for a great additional display.

I got the V1.... then I got the BR Joker for the head sculpt to fix my V1.... I did NOT get the DX01 (thank god) but I did get the coat with grenade rig (thank god) and the tie/shirt...

But I will be getting this DX11!!!

So I think I can safely build a "Hit Me" Joker and a Laughing Joker...

Although, something inside me wants to have him dressed for "Hit Me" but with the laughing sculpt.

He sent me some pics of a repainted DX and BRJ a couple months back, they were spectacular.

Man, was hoping they'd pull an EB on us and have this ready to ship within the month!

Oh well. :D

Yeah, I've seen his repaint . I don't think I've seen a full sculpted painted head by him though. I was just wondering

Back