Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I think you are misunderstanding what haytil is trying to say. He means that it looks red in the film (even though he knows it is orange) and he just wants it to look as close as possible as it does in the film, not what it looks like in real life. :wink1:

So if you had to choose are you saying you would rather have orange because it is orange even though the orange is way off and more closer to red than orange. Rather than have a different color like red that is closer to the color of the lining that appears in the film? :huh

Exactly the point I made earlier. I am going by how it appears on film then what it may look like in real life. :goodpost:

Does anyone have any idea when BigBadToyStore will get him in stock? Or maybe if Sideshow will get him again?

I got an email from BBTS saying my pre-order has been processed though the status says "pending" when I log into my account. This is my first order with BBTS. Think it will ship today?

You were on here so much - like literally you and Intothevoid dominated the entire DC section - and now both of you have disappeared.

It's interesting to see waves of people come and go. MaulFan and SnakeEater used to be two people constantly posting amoung others - now they've disappeared too - probably to some threads I have never been in.

Lol "retirement" from a web page. It's like you're having to control yourself posting on here.

Well, as I said when I left for "retirement", this place had become an addiction [not to mention the fact that it was turning me into an *** hole]. Totally unplugging for a while did a world of good for me. If you see me posting as much as I used to again, slap me.

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5753.jpg

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5752.jpg

Well, as I said when I left for "retirement", this place had become an addiction [not to mention the fact that it was turning me into an *** hole]. Totally unplugging for a while did a world of good for me. If you see me posting as much as I used to again, slap me.

Slap slap slap :D
You can enjoy this in small dose. Sometimes I skip entire pages just looking pictures. And you are no ******* by any standard just not qualifying in anyway I have noticed
As for colour argument if you really are an accuracy nutt should you not get everything in original fabric colour of the material and then light it and add colour filters to your eyes? Face it matching colours is a nightmare especially when these days nothing is presented in its original perceived way by fine tuning everything postproduction. The purple of the coat looks different throughout the film and promo material, same w his hair so how would you decide then? You pick something you like/prefer and forget about the rest and certainly don't argue about it after you compromised
Either argument is really only half way to me if you have to argue this endlessly cause nobody is wrong but nobody is right either ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
I think you are misunderstanding what haytil is trying to say. He means that it looks red in the film (even though he knows it is orange) and he just wants it to look as close as possible as it does in the film, not what it looks like in real life. :wink1:

I definitely get both sides of this argument. It's come up dozens of times, and every time, I'm torn. I get wanting accuracy to the coat Ledger wore while filming, in promo pics, etc. But at the same time, on-screen Joker did look different.

The Two Face figure didn't have little dots all over the side of his face, even though that's what he looked like on set. Or when people pose Bank Robber Joker looking at his watch, etc. Despite the fact that on-screen he wasn't wearing makeup and didn't have green hair until the reveal, unlike the head sculpt.

Good pose brotha. :duff

Thanks,bud. Didja get my PM?

Well, I'm glad you're feeling better. Still miss having you around as much though.

Maybe we'll see more of you when/if the Returns stuff comes out?

edit: Oh, and great pics!

Got my DX11 on Tuesday but didn't have time to set him up or take pics until last night. Love this figure and the added sculpt and set really give it some value. Has to be the ultimate 1/6 Joker and am now so close to being finished with Nolan's batverse. Here are some quick pics I took last night.

Hey was wondering if some one could post a pic wiith the laughing sculpt and some sunglasses on to see how it look's ,thanks...

looking for anything in particular? (sorry, don't have my laughing sculpt on a properly dressed body at the moment).

from left to right: random cheap sunglasses, ht bruce lee, blitzway carlito:

jokerglasses.jpg

ha! i also have an even larger collection of regular eyeglasses, in which is he looks variously silly, studious & stupid.

: D

looking for anything in particular? (sorry, don't have my laughing sculpt on a properly dressed body at the moment).

from left to right: random cheap sunglasses, ht bruce lee, blitzway carlito:

jokerglasses.jpg

Thank's d he looks sweet. :hi5: I didnt feel like reposing mine and wanted to see. May have to put him the 89 batmobile stealing batty's car goin for a joyride with some shade's on :lol ha ha ha...

Back