Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People feel like they made a mistake in purchasing a figure, but rather than sell their used figure at a discount, they'll sell it for MORE than MSRP and going retail rates - for figures still in stock or on pre-order (not talking about old, long-sold-out figures here). They feel like they're entitled to profit off of their mistakes.

If people are serious about the hobby, they should be aware that figures are still available at certain retailers. I think it's lazy to drop 100s of $s without researching availability, demand, etc. Patience is a big part of it too. I waited on the Joker 2.0 ex, and before I knew it was sold out. I was able to find one for $315 shipped. I could've dropped $100 above msrp and got it sooner, but trying to find these pieces at a decent price is as big a part of the hobby as anything and if I want to stay in the hobby, financially, it's a necessity.

If people are serious about the hobby, they should be aware that figures are still available at certain retailers. I think it's lazy to drop 100s of $s without researching availability, demand, etc.

People can be serious while also being new or inexperienced.

We should be helping each other out here, not taking advantage of one another's ignorance.

Has anyone gotten a DX11 hand to grip the coat like the DX01 hand? The left card holding hand sort of works...:dunno

you could probably cook one into the right shape. they certainly give you enough! joker the octopus!

: D

Has anyone gotten a DX11 hand to grip the coat like the DX01 hand? The left card holding hand sort of works...:dunno

You can use his shotgun/knife hand for that. Just make sure it sits right at the bottom of his lapel and tuck his thumb under it. Worked fine for me.

I had the regular version preordered through BBTS for $249 since January and it still hadn't shipped so when the exclusive went up again today through Sideshow, I ordered it and cancelled my BBTS preorder. Worked out pretty well I'd say as I had $35 in points to pit towards it and it shipped like 2 hours after I ordered.

You can use his shotgun/knife hand for that. Just make sure it sits right at the bottom of his lapel and tuck his thumb under it. Worked fine for me.

Cant you just buy the DX01 hand and paint it?

Awesome! I'll try that. I tried that hand, but I had it more toward the middle of the coat. Thanks for the advice! :D

Fiend, that was what I was initially going to do, but eBay wants like 25 bones for that hand... and yeah. There's no way I'd pay that much for a freakin' hand. It sucks that people are so greedy on eBay, and I haven't been able to find that hand on any other 1/6th sites.

Last edited:
This is my Joker setup for now. It's not scene accurate or anything. I just think it looks cool. I'll switch it to the grenade pose once I get my rig set up.

I'd like to see someone mod this with real hair.

I'm gonna try, experimenting on the laughing head now.
So far I tried some curly blond doll hair from hobby lobby that I was able to get to a good color with acrylic paint, but the curls were too far out of scale and I couldn't tame them.
Next I'm gonna try fun fur. If and when I ever succeed, I will post the results.

Back