Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be that much sweeter when you finally get him, though. :)

That is very true. I should be able to pick him up in a few weeks.:yess:

What's nice is he had next to no mark up (about $10 more than retail) and I got to inspect him beforehand. Also no shipping nonsense to deal with.
This is why I like buying locally when I can.

Damn missed the opportunity to snag the exclusive again. I'm pretty new here, was wondering if you guys get a notification or something when it's back in stock? How do you do this?

There's no notifications. Just keep checking the page or sometimes you manage to check it at the right time.

I'm pretty sure you can get the overcoat and jacket for pretty cheap. I sold the overcoat and am selling the jacket and I never asked for more than $20 for either of them. They've been selling for around that much on eBay, give or take a few $$$.

I'm pretty sure you can get the overcoat and jacket for pretty cheap. I sold the overcoat and am selling the jacket and I never asked for more than $20 for either of them. They've been selling for around that much on eBay, give or take a few $$$.

:goodpost:

That's true, I just checked ebay, I was surprised the coat was selling for so little.

This is such a keeper, DX11 is now my favorite Hot Toys release.. Sharing some photos of my DX11 and DX02 shot by my office colleague (as I don't have the skill, still learning photography):

935513_10151561445898879_1509836634_n.jpg

934112_10151561486878879_1961958364_n.jpg

487959_10151561459983879_1780897043_n.jpg

68538_10151561454403879_1624057645_n.jpg

I find it interesting how much the "makeup" tends to vary from figure to figure. Mine has bold, dirty, black smudges on his chin, but the one pictured above clearly doesn't. Anyone else have a dirty chined Joker or is mine special? :lol

This is such a keeper, DX11 is now my favorite Hot Toys release.. Sharing some photos of my DX11 and DX02 shot by my office colleague (as I don't have the skill, still learning photography):

934112_10151561486878879_1961958364_n.jpg

Hmm I see no PERS look as the eyes look really small, and the mouth looks the same as the MM71. Are you sure it is the DX02? :huh

I find it interesting how much the "makeup" tends to vary from figure to figure. Mine has bold, dirty, black smudges on his chin, but the one pictured above clearly doesn't. Anyone else have a dirty chined Joker or is mine special? :lol

mine's filthy-looking. definitely far removed from any hope of mob-scene freshness: dirty chin, lots of skin showing through. others' have been much whiter/cleaner.

am getting a second (any week now), so it'll be interesting to see the difference.

jokerface.jpg

That's definitely they MMS version.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah that's what I thought, since I own the MMS version, I just don't get how that person could make such a mistake saying it is the DX02? :huh

yeah, both, but different runs.

i added a picture on my previous post if you want to compare.

: D

mine's filthy-looking. definitely far removed from any hope of mob-scene freshness: dirty chin, lots of skin showing through. others' have been much whiter/cleaner.

jokerface.jpg

IDK I don't see much difference, I guess your are right what you said but it is hard to notice. On the other hand, what is that yellow stuff under the left eye, looks like gold? :huh

I have two heads, and I noticed the second head is dirtier than the first, both SS batches. I'm getting a second DX11 from CSC so 3 heads and will compare that one too. Also my first head is cleaner and whiter.

IDK I don't see much difference, I guess your are right what you said but it is hard to notice. On the other hand, what is that yellow stuff under the left eye, looks like gold? :huh

the "gold" is the reflection of my overhead light (it's very dark in my house and all my fixtures are antique).

maybe not the best picture to demonstrate since the lighting actually washes out the distinctions, but he's definitely more pink/grey than white and his eyes are very smudged (don't have those distinct lines).

it doesn't bother me at all. i was just surprised to see some others that were so white in the face and cleaner-looking.

: D

Yeah, yours is wrecked,deathbyexile. I mean that in a good way. I expected this though. I think we'll see much the same varying degrees of paints apps with the DX13 when that comes out.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Love this figure. I did a Youtube review vid that I will post here, but first here are some pics I took of my setup. A little dark but that was the mood I was going for. I also switched trench coats on mine using the one from the first DX Joker. I find that the color and the inside color match better with the original coat. I also now can still utilize the grenades on the side if I decide to.

Back