Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heathcliff?

Heathbar?

Heath_Bar.jpg

Modelzone get there supply from the same UK Sideshow distributor as every one else if Forbidden Planet buys from the official UK Sideshow/Hot Toys distributor they should have them the same time too.

That doesn't seem to be the case that every shop gets them the same time.
I just spoke to one of the suppliers & this is what they said :

The whole of the U.K.’s allocation of a specific figure are not all shipped in one shipment and then distributed to all suppliers once they reach the U.K. Items are shipped to individual accounts and so many factors are involved as to when a supplier receives their order: When was the final order placed, quantity of order, etc. Then when a container arrives in the U.K. it has to go through security and customs checks before it can be released. All of this together determines the date of arrival. All I can say for definite is that it currently shows on the system as 30/05/2013.

Patiently waiting for SS to charge my card for my EX as well.
Mine's supposed to ship within this month.:impatient:

I called them today and they charged at my request, they refused to do this before as they did not have stock, but today they got the exclusives in and charged me:yess:

I called them today and they charged at my request, they refused to do this before as they did not have stock, but today they got the exclusives in and charged me:yess:

I just got off the phone and Kathy said my order was already processed earlier today and my EX is shipping out today!
Funny though, she said they sent processing email which I never received?!

Back