Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The footpegs are different on this guy from say the dx01 body aren't they?. so if i wanted to buy dx11 shoes i'd need the dx11 body? i remember seeing something on it a while back

Yep, unless you wanted to mod the shoes which I was able to do using a hair drier to soften them and forced the DX01 pegs in to enlarge the hole in the shoes where the pegs go. However, others told me they couldn't do it with that method, so they used a drill to make the hole bigger.

Hope that helps! :wink1:

Yep, unless you wanted to mod the shoes which I was able to do using a hair drier to soften them and forced the DX01 pegs in to enlarge the hole in the shoes where the pegs go. However, others told me they couldn't do it with that method, so they used a drill to make the hole bigger.

Hope that helps! :wink1:

i see thanks, im only after a pair for the interrogation anyway so for now the dx01's will do. I picked a pair up the dx01's for £12 on the bay as nice as the dx11's are i don't wanna pay £40 for them lol.

i see thanks, im only after a pair for the interrogation anyway so for now the dx01's will do. I picked a pair up the dx01's for £12 on the bay as nice as the dx11's are i don't wanna pay £40 for them lol.

Yeah the shoes are such a rip off, hopefully once this is out for a while in the US the prices will go down. Toy anxiety prices are very fair, I hope they get these in as I want another pair but like you I do not want to pay so much for them. I can't believe they go for so much on ebay! :gah:

So you just using the DX01 for your interrogation Joker?

Yeah the shoes are such a rip off, hopefully once this is out for a while in the US the prices will go down. Toy anxiety prices are very fair, I hope they get these in as I want another pair but like you I do not want to pay so much for them. I can't believe they go for so much on ebay! :gah:

Yup, there are a couple of parts to this set ( the shoes!) which are still going for crazy prices on ebay. They may not get much cheaper, even when the sets are more widespread, the DX12 stuff didn't drop a lot in price.

Thats why I bought two full sets and sold extra parts from the second, it actually ended up costing me nothing to get the extra/body set I needed.

:)

yeah, bought a loose dx01 from Rollingj. seeing as i missed the dx01 with not being into collecting then but it doesn't have the original shoes, so £12 didn't hurt me to pick them up. Having the dx01 in hand now i think it looks fine and good enough to use for the interrogation scene. I like the darker look to the clothing for that scene too, the dx11 looks to clean to me to do the interrogation scene. while im sure the dx11 has better tailoring i see no problem with the dx01.

Besides currently dx11 stuff on ebay is like the shoes, way overpriced your talking £150/60 just for the interrogation outfit :thud:.

when is this guy supposed to be in stock in the UK? I'm sure most shops have pushed the dates back again i cant remember him being a 15th May release ?

Where is the best place to get him from in the UK there's still some pre-order slots available but don't wanna go with a shop that is always the last to get stuff in. OSB has been sold out for ages so he's not an option & darren over at collectable kitbash has sold out too. there's only modelzone, Forbidden planet & maybe 2 more shops ive found that still have it to order.

when is this guy supposed to be in stock in the UK? I'm sure most shops have pushed the dates back again i cant remember him being a 15th May release ?

Where is the best place to get him from in the UK there's still some pre-order slots available but don't wanna go with a shop that is always the last to get stuff in. OSB has been sold out for ages so he's not an option & darren over at collectable kitbash has sold out too. there's only modelzone, Forbidden planet & maybe 2 more shops ive found that still have it to order.

He's due at some point in may in the uk. depending on who your supplier gets their stock from it could be early or late may. i went with lee at collectibles direct who reckons late may for his but he's sold out too.

Don't think i'd ever use forbidden planet, why don't you hit modelzone up one twitter? they seem to get their stock at a decent time.

Has anyone tried a laughing pose with the fully dressed figure outside of the interrogation set up? I'm wondering if that would look good if I keep the two bodies and switch around the heads once in a while.

He's due at some point in may in the uk. depending on who your supplier gets their stock from it could be early or late may. i went with lee at collectibles direct who reckons late may for his but he's sold out too.

Don't think i'd ever use forbidden planet, why don't you hit modelzone up one twitter? they seem to get their stock at a decent time.

Cheers mate yeah i've heard FP take for ages to get stuff & take there time to ship stuff out. I'll drop modelzone a message & see what they say, it says on there website that he's due in 15th may but we all know that can change :gah:

So overall...which sculpt do people think is the most realistic...the laughing sculpt or the smirking sculpt. I think hands down the laughing one but what do you guys think?

Cheers mate yeah i've heard FP take for ages to get stuff & take there time to ship stuff out. I'll drop modelzone a message & see what they say, it says on there website that he's due in 15th may but we all know that can change :gah:

Modelzone get there supply from the same UK Sideshow distributor as every one else if Forbidden Planet buys from the official UK Sideshow/Hot Toys distributor they should have them the same time too.

Back