Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want an estimate, at the time that I ordered him, Bane cost about $145-$150. Tax often cost me about $10 for all my AmiAmi purchases (I live in Australia). In total, I ended up paying around $180-$190 tax and shipping included, if I recall correctly. Good service and fast shipping though, orders under EMS shipping always arrive around 2-3 days.

Tax? What tax do you pay? I've never paid any tax on any figure I've bought.

I broke down and ordered one from Amiami. I have the exclusive on order with SS but I can't wait until whenever they ship it God knows when :lol.

I ordered yesterday so when should I see this invoice sent to me that you all are talking about? I think I will just call them here in a little bit since I am on the same time as them. I can't believe they only work 1200-1700 M-F :lol.

I was looking at their site they do have some good prices. Do you ever get hit with custom fees? I've never bought anything bigger than a small shipping envelope from overseas before. In fact I don't even think I here many people in the US complaining about custom fees.

I'm in Canada and I have never been hit with Customs when ordering from Ami Ami (probably ordered 10 or so times from them in 2012).

The only problem with ordering from them though is if you get something defective you are basically stuck with it. Since they almost always sell out of things by the time they ship they very rarely have replacements. They will not cover return shipping and they will not refund you your initial shipping if you do get a refund. If you pay by Credit Card they will more than likely reimburse you with Ami Ami points.

I broke down and ordered one from Amiami. I have the exclusive on order with SS but I can't wait until whenever they ship it God knows when :lol.

I ordered yesterday so when should I see this invoice sent to me that you all are talking about? I think I will just call them here in a little bit since I am on the same time as them. I can't believe they only work 1200-1700 M-F :lol.

Keep us posted on it. Definitely curious to see how your shipping and CS with them works out!

Just got similar shipping from amiami, I caved and paid. For how crazy that is it is still much cheaper than anything else at the moment until sideshow gets going.

I'm gonna part out the stuff and keep the things I want so I figure I will come away with 1 "full" figure and 1 interrogation figure and I can sell the 2 extra sculpts and 2nd set of accessories.

If I come out paying 150 or less for a whole 2nd figure after all of that ill be happy.

AmiAmi wanted $80 just to ship it to Baltimore. Yeah, no thanks.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Wow. Sorry man. This is one of the times I am glad I live in Japan. I am only paying about $6 for them to ship it to me here in Okinawa. It'll be here before the weekend.

Keep us posted on it. Definitely curious to see how your shipping and CS with them works out!

So far great. They had the wrong shipping in my order so I called them and they were very helpful. The lady spoke perfect english too. She even suggested I change the U.S. APO address I had to a local Japanese one to cut the shipping costs down from $80 to about $6 since I live in Japan. It will even be here in like 2 days. I am getting it for like $260 total which is cheaper than Sideshow and soooo much quicker.

Hey ronri, if u don't mind me asking, how do use the points towards the purchase?? Cuz when I placed my order in for the DX11, there was no area where it ask u if u wanna use the points towards the item. Does the site do it for u automatically before sending u an invoice??? I emailed them about wanting to use my points for my Joker just in case.

Gah, sorry for the late reply. The points system is implemented once you actually go to the whole "Proceed Payment" section (basically when you have to pay after you get the invoice). If you've accumulated enough points, there should be a section in the payment options where you can either input the amount of points you wanna use on the blank space or tick the option of using all of your available points.

They make u wait for a few days and send u an invoice with the grand total. Then u make the full payment. If u don't within the time limit which is like a week, then u won't be able to order from them again. Something like that. There's no cancellation on the item u buy from them. No returns either. That's their policy.

Officially speaking you can't cancel orders, but you can actually contact them and make an unofficial cancellation. I'd say they're really generous, it took me about 4-5 cancellations over the course of a few months before they told me to stop or else they'd close down my account. I'd say fair enough, at least they were nice enough to cancel my order at the time even when they gave me that last warning. :lol

Cheapest site for HT, Medicom, and Play Arts Kai. Man, I wish I could've gotten Bane before he sold out as well as MG Rising Raiden from PAK.:monkey2

Agreed, at least in my case anyway (I'm a frequent buyer there). Shipping to Australia's not too bad, as with my case it often costs about $30 for a bulk-sized order (or at least a HT figure) to get shipped. Coincidentally it's where I got Bane and Raiden...

Last edited:
Back