Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there really isn't any other shipping method that would be cheaper either.

That is a whole lot of cash for shipping. I'd recheck the shipping options, because C-3PO is a heavy piece and was around $50 to ship to the US. This box will be bigger, but around the same weight, so I can't see it commanding a $30 premium over the C-3PO.

That is a whole lot of cash for shipping. I'd recheck the shipping options, because C-3PO is a heavy piece and was around $50 to ship to the US. This box will be bigger, but around the same weight, so I can't see it commanding a $30 premium over the C-3PO.

I did and the only other shipping method ( can't remember what it was, SAL?) was around the same price but it would take longer to get here. :lol I'll email them and see what they say.

iqa3aa.jpg

No offense but that still sucks, I want to see ones that look similar to the promo picks of the DX01. It still looks like a cartoon character.

Last edited:
So it's delayed until April for sure? What about that March 20 notice people got? Was that just for flex payers?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I did and the only other shipping method ( can't remember what it was, SAL?) was around the same price but it would take longer to get here. :lol I'll email them and see what they say.

They are open for another hour. I would call if I were you. The lady is really nice and very helpful. You will get better help than if you emailed. If you have an iPhone then use Magic Jack app or something to be able to call overseas for free.

So it's delayed until April for sure? What about that March 20 notice people got? Was that just for flex payers?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think so. I have had this guy on order from the moment it went up last June and I still have no email about him. I always pay in full so it has to be the flexpay email.

They are open for another hour. I would call if I were you. The lady is really nice and very helpful. You will get better help than if you emailed. If you have an iPhone then use Magic Jack app or something to be able to call overseas for free.

Who is opened on a Sunday? :huh

still adorable.

I honestly do not want to hate this figure and try to convince eveyone that the normal sculpt is bad but I am sorry I honestly can not see how you think that pic is adorable, it looks like a plastic toy with poor likeness. How you can compare that to the images below and see any likeness at all?

Granted, the laughing sculpt does not have much likeness either but it doesn't look like a plastic toy like the normal sculpt. It actually looks like a real person laughing.

Had to email Amiami and tell them to cancel my Joker 2.0. It's ready to ship out, but I dont have enough funds to cover the total they sent me. It was like $337+. F-that. I got enough funds but I would be completely broke for the whole week. FML!!!!

Had to email Amiami and tell them to cancel my Joker 2.0. It's ready to ship out, but I dont have enough funds to cover the total they sent me. It was like $337+. F-that. I got enough funds but I would be completely broke for the whole week. FML!!!!

:lol Same here. it was like $341 and some change.

I kinda disappointed.

I honestly do not want to hate this figure and try to convince eveyone that the normal sculpt is bad but I am sorry I honestly can not see how you think that pic is adorable, it looks like a plastic toy with poor likeness. How you can compare that to the images below and see any likeness at all?

Granted, the laughing sculpt does not have much likeness either but it doesn't look like a plastic toy like the normal sculpt. It actually looks like a real person laughing.

Back earlier in this thread you were gushing about this figure, dude. I believe you even said that the regular sculpt was the best sculpt to capture both Ledger and Joker at once. YOu definitely said that it was the best mass produced Joker sculpt. :dunno

Like I said,fickle.

Back earlier in this thread you were gushing about this figure, dude. I believe you even said that the regular sculpt was the best sculpt to capture both Ledger and Joker at once

Actually no I didn't say that, Mags said that and at the time I thought maybe he was right.

YOu definitely said that it was the best mass produced Joker sculpt. :dunno

Anyway this must of been before the figure was released.I know as soon as I got the figure I told everyone that I agreed with Rory in that I did not like it and was wondering other than Rory and I if anyone else felt the same way.

Like I said,fickle.

You might as well nick name me that, since you like describing me as that :lol

Last edited:
Back