Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he he, is that regarding my pics?

I took out one of the pics cause it was too big and even the other pics are only 400k, it always says the this image has been resized thing.

When I do save it as a lower res, the quality really sucks. How do you guys post pics that just has an amazing quality but low images size?
I know a huge part is the camera. I recently got an iphone4 so its actually an upgrade on what I used to use.
I use tinypic to upload my image and it doesnt have that size option.

The Killing Joke, Dark Knight version

001the_killing_joke.jpg

killingjoke.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahah I LOVE that shot LOL. Camera looks nice and detailed too. The purple jacket looks like a dry vibrant purple has been rubbed on it in parts. Planning to do that to mine to liven it up. Like the weathering dust but a really bright colour

Well the buy it now price was only $225. I thought someone here would've hopped right on it

No, that's great for you. Most buyers are straight up idiots. One of them could have had it for $225 dollars, but nope, they bid it up.

Their loss is your gain.

No, that's great for you. Most buyers are straight up idiots. One of them could have had it for $225 dollars, but nope, they bid it up.

Their loss is your gain.

Well it wasn't my auction. I don't sell my figs. I was just looking out for fellow freaks as recently they're have been quite a few who have been looking for this for a good price

Back