Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Toyworld:

200904020a1f2d7e17a3653.jpg

20090402c8781b76dfbbd7a.jpg

200904029e8f8f2ab030f16.jpg

200904023b964883e24fa32.jpg

2009040220ed27a3fecfc2e.jpg

20090402e5e14bef7e286e8.jpg

200904021e01bcd965ab1cf.jpg

200904029f4e9296991b4d6.jpg

thanks for posting

Just the two new ones.

Although you can use the first ver/br ver clothes on a narrowed shoulder TT and it will work, just be a little baggy up top.

It's probably useless but found these as well, whatever they are... hologram stickers?

20090510_43ba7724e7c1a612ecb0p1J9n5D4KsKL.jpg

20090510_c76791feff5dca4ceee1DfTOjiIwPVCp.jpg

I have to say the first time I saw this I was mainly in because of the new "regular" Joker costume but the more I see Police Joker the more I like it... this is going to be a sweet set.

I have to say the first time I saw this I was mainly in because of the new "regular" Joker costume but the more I see Police Joker the more I like it... this is going to be a sweet set.

Regular Joker stuff is just icing on the cake for me, I really liked the idea of Cop Joker by himself.

Same for me, I joked about taking almost any version of Joker but really it is no joke. The more the merrier for me.

Depends for me. If this DX set were nurse Joker and the extra stuff, the extras would be the selling point for me. There's just something that really resonates with me about the look Ledger had while disguided as a member of the honor guard, the way his eyes looked, it was just a great visual to me and to have a figure representing that is awesome for me. Nurse Joker, while a funny gag, really doesn't stick with me as a must have figure, I'd enjoy some photos with my Dent figure and after that I'd not care. I almost bought that kit off eBay getting caught up in the buzz but thankfully, I didn't cuz I'd feel it a waste of money now.

I'm pretty much over the Joker craving. Cool figs, but I think too many waters him down.

Agreed, there is a point where enough's enough. Really, there should be 3 as far as I'm concerned, standard, BR and Cop. The build a figure nature of the 2nd and 3rd releases is making it feel a bit overplayed, as each release has had some input into having a purple suited figure of the best quality. Had all 3 just been unique costumes and looks with no ties to the other figures, I think it might sit differently.

The idea of a Joker figure brought me to these forums, specifically Les' custom head. Buttmunch posted a link on rebelscum and the rest was history. So for that, I am thankful, but really I cannot wait to recieve the custom head, throw the DX coat on him and call it a day for Joker and get the uncomplete figure out of the back of my mind so I can really dive into other 1/6 projects even more so than I already have.

The idea of a Joker figure brought me to these forums, specifically Les' custom head. Buttmunch posted a link on rebelscum and the rest was history. So for that, I am thankful, but really I cannot wait to recieve the custom head, throw the DX coat on him and call it a day for Joker and get the uncomplete figure out of the back of my mind so I can really dive into other 1/6 projects even more so than I already have.

Really? I had no idea I was involved in making you a member here. :eek:

Glad I did though, you've been a great member :rock

Back