Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been eyeing this guy for a while. After contemplating for weeks, I decided to jump on an auction off eBay. Now to just wait until it comes in :panic:

Purple Overcoat:
Besides the grenade rig, the material and fit is better and more screen accurate than the V1 (I'm not saying it's 100% accurate so Kato owners don't through any poopballs at me :lol)

Sports Coat:
Thinner material, better fit and I'd say a more plumb color whereas the V1 was grey

Vest:
Besides the snaps, the pockets are more screen accurate as well as the cut of the the vest. It also has the adjuster to make the fit tighter or looser at the back of the vest

Pants:
The pin stripes are much more visible, the purple is a lighter purple and is fixed to have the suspenders attach to them. they are also a bit of a tighter fit than the V1 pants, especially around the ankles.

Shirt:
Lighter color with a bolder or rather clearer pattern print along with a larger collar so the shirt closes at the neck instead of being slightly opening like the V1 was

Tie:
more accurate color and pattern when compared to the V1 and proper material

Shoes:
Same as the V1 but the DX shoes look to be a bit more weathered.

Sock:
The pattern on the DX is still wrong and has smaller squares than the ones on the V1 socks

I think that's everything but I wouldn't be surprised if some who have examined the suits more thoroughly may know more

Very helpful. Thank you sir!

Salvaged my tan DX coat (resulted color after bleaching) I like it but the bleach ate off some of the flocking. I don't mind though as it looks like weathering.

(Headsculpt is a repaint I did of the BR head to match the mob scene as I don't like the DX head.)

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6839.jpg

Purple Overcoat:
Besides the grenade rig, the material and fit is better and more screen accurate than the V1 (I'm not saying it's 100% accurate so Kato owners don't through any poopballs at me :lol)

Sports Coat:
Thinner material, better fit and I'd say a more plumb color whereas the V1 was grey

Vest:
Besides the snaps, the pockets are more screen accurate as well as the cut of the the vest. It also has the adjuster to make the fit tighter or looser at the back of the vest

Pants:
The pin stripes are much more visible, the purple is a lighter purple and is fixed to have the suspenders attach to them. they are also a bit of a tighter fit than the V1 pants, especially around the ankles.

Shirt:
Lighter color with a bolder or rather clearer pattern print along with a larger collar so the shirt closes at the neck instead of being slightly opening like the V1 was

Tie:
more accurate color and pattern when compared to the V1 and proper material

Shoes:
Same as the V1 but the DX shoes look to be a bit more weathered.

Sock:
The pattern on the DX is still wrong and has smaller squares than the ones on the V1 socks

I think that's everything but I wouldn't be surprised if some who have examined the suits more thoroughly may know more

:goodpost:
Best Post Eva!

Back