Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some pics.

p1170007e.jpg

Got this in last night. All I can say is::yess:

Pictures of it look amazing... but to actually have the figure right in front of you... Detail of it is amazing.

Wish I didn't pass this one up. I coulda had it when it was $350 back in January. Or atleast the bank robber for $180 :( now..it's too late. Word to the wise, if you really love the way something looks, don't doubt ureself, because you will wind up hating yourself later

Wish I didn't pass this one up. I coulda had it when it was $350 back in January. Or atleast the bank robber for $180 :( now..it's too late. Word to the wise, if you really love the way something looks, don't doubt ureself, because you will wind up hating yourself later

Not a bad deal on this one from a fellow freak here, unless you want it to be perfect/complete! :wave

Watched Ledger eat up the screen last night when I watched DK again- in blu ray... the ONLY way to soak in the detail...his performance is truly stunning- just WOW. Actually worth the hype..and the great DX figure!

Broke the PERS already :( Any suggestions on fixing it? Or am i better off just manually doing it now.

Any suggestions on fixing it?

Here you go..

You're going to have to remove the P.E.R.S. to see exactly what the problem is.. but it sounds like one of the eye joints are broken. Same thing happened to a guy over at ToyWorld. Hopefully these pics will help you out:

P.E.R.S. Removed:
sany1029.jpg

Broken Eye Joint:
sany1031.jpg

Fix = Tape/Sculpting Putty/Krazy Glue/Whatever Will Hold It Together:
sany1032.jpg

So that's the Do-it-yourself method.

:wave

Here you go..

:wave

See mine broke where the joystick goes in, that little circle part. I wonder if it would even be worth trying to fix. And the eyes come out that easy? Because I unscrewed the black part where the joystick is and I would figure the eyes would be popping out but they aren't.:dunno

If mine break I have no intention of fixing them. I'll just pose them independently.

Back