Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DX sculpt is great. No need to replace it.

If you want to go down that path you could consider the Bank Robber head or contact monkeyrobotmaster to see if he has any spots open for a custom head.

But there really is no need to. I have a Joker bash that has a custom head on it. It's a great figure, but I still love my DX01 which is all stock. :)

The DX sculpt is great. No need to replace it.

If you want to go down that path you could consider the Bank Robber head or contact monkeyrobotmaster to see if he has any spots open for a custom head.

But there really is no need to. I have a Joker bash that has a custom head on it. It's a great figure, but I still love my DX01 which is all stock. :)

Mag is right The Dx Head is great IMO , but i think MRM headsculpts are sold out man :monkey2 I could be wrong but check out his thread and PM him. Congrats Juan on getting the Grail

Mag is right The Dx Head is great IMO , but i think MRM headsculpts are sold out man :monkey2 I could be wrong but check out his thread and PM him. Congrats Juan on getting the Grail

I asked him about on of the heads he was selling. But alas......they're sold out. :monkey2:monkey2

I've just placed mine up for sale in the trade section if anyone's interested.

I know this is utterly off the subject but Im putting together a Bank Robber Joker and I was wondering if there is another body I could use besides a TT that would be compatible with the HT parts? I heard SS Pro bodies are compatible but some are too short. I dont own any SS figures so I wouldnt know. TT are getting expensive and I was trying to find something a little cheaper if possible. any suggestions?

I know this is utterly off the subject but Im putting together a Bank Robber Joker and I was wondering if there is another body I could use besides a TT that would be compatible with the HT parts? I heard SS Pro bodies are compatible but some are too short. I dont own any SS figures so I wouldnt know. TT are getting expensive and I was trying to find something a little cheaper if possible. any suggestions?

TTL bodies are 100% compatible, and definitely cheeper. Just know that the forearms are shorter than TT forearms, however that's more of an issue when going from TT to TTL, not the other way around.

Another option is the ACI body, which is a copy of a Standard TT. The wrists are the only problem, and some light modification is necessary. You can read more here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90654

It's OK to talk about custom work here modifying the DX Joker. . .within reason. We just don't need this thread morphing from a DX Joker thread into a custom Joker thread as it isn't what the thread exists for, it gets some folks worked up, and there are other avenues (via the customs sub-forum) to discuss that stuff in great depth if you are interested. There have been squabbles about this in the past, which is what folks are referring to.

I think comparing the DX Joker sculpt to others is fine and appropriate just as long as it doesn't get out of control, become a bash-fest, or detract too much from the real purpose of the thread--which is to talk about the DX Joker.

TTL bodies are 100% compatible, and definitely cheeper. Just know that the forearms are shorter than TT forearms, however that's more of an issue when going from TT to TTL, not the other way around.

Another option is the ACI body, which is a copy of a Standard TT. The wrists are the only problem, and some light modification is necessary. You can read more here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90654

Wow! Thanks for the link man! That was extremely helpful. Answered all my questions and then some! Much appreciated.:yess:

Back