Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2

Fine! Just waiting for a good deal! :impatient:

How much is the Police Officer Joker going for these days?
As I have no need for it and will probably sell it off as I just want the Joker.

if you sell it with an extra TT then i'd say $120 is a far price, though I've seen ppl on eBay try but not succeed at selling it for more.

I luckily got it through a member here for only $80 with a body and all it's accessories.

some pics from mine:

pa290005.jpg

p1160075.jpg

p1160080m.jpg

p1160086.jpg

p1160091.jpg

i still need to get this guy... had a done deal, and then the seller changed his mind. so sad.

Hey Guys -

I've been very sick and only recently had the chance to inspect and display my figure. :yess:

Unfortunately the Grenade Rig that comes with the figure is extremely damaged and I am currently seeking a replacement. I've contacted Hot Toys but they said they cannot replace the part as it was purchased approximately a year ago. :mad:

So, I was Just wondering if anyone has a Grenade Rig that they are willing to sell me? :wave

If anyone can help, this would be fantastic! :pray:

I've attached a photo of the damage, I don't know how Hot Toys didn't see this before they sent the figure away!

Last edited:
Back