Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel it is only getting ridiculous because every post in here of late is: 'where is it?', or 'is it here yet?', or 'I can't wait any longer!'

Because that is all anyone has been posting here for about a month now, the wait is seeming more drawn out. It will get here when it gets here and for those saying they can't wait anymore: tough, you have to.

I feel it is only getting ridiculous because every post in here of late is: 'where is it?', or 'is it here yet?', or 'I can't wait any longer!'

Because that is all anyone has been posting here for about a month now, the wait is seeming more drawn out. It will get here when it gets here and for those saying they can't wait anymore: tough, you have to.

:mad::mad::mad:

Just saying bud. :D

There is nothing we can do to speed it along and you never know, HT may be making further adjustments. I predict toysdaily shots next Mon/Tues.

Don't get me wrong, I want this beauty on my shelf yesterday too.

Just saying bud. :D

There is nothing we can do to speed it along and you never know, HT may be making further adjustments. I predict toysdaily shots next Mon/Tues.

Don't get me wrong, I want this beauty on my shelf yesterday too.

The wait is making me reconsider if I really even need it anymore. Thats why.

Maybe you don't?

HT T1 and T2 figures are around the corner. :D

I do and I don't. I want a better jacket, shirt and tie .............. thats really about it. T1 and T2 (Assumingly of course) will be huge.

HT's needs to be more like Sideshow with projected release dates. Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4.

Tge wait for me is what actually made me rethink my collection. With tge money I spend on figures that although look great u realized that I could sell and put more money unto something I would appreciate MUCH more which is why I am getting a bob Causey 1/1 scale joker bust. The hard part is trying to find something to display it in.

You can buy the shirt and tie from mine if that helps?

Agree they should be more strict/correct on projected releases.

Still the jacket is my #1 concern. Has anyone switched out the Joker body with a slim TT yet?

Tge wait for me is what actually made me rethink my collection. With tge money I spend on figures that although look great u realized that I could sell and put more money unto something I would appreciate MUCH more which is why I am getting a bob Causey 1/1 scale joker bust. The hard part is trying to find something to display it in.

I too made this switch about 9-10 months ago and ended up back to collecting figures. Its a hard change to make ............. still I have some nice lifesize and PF stuff now. No regrets.

It's not really the wait that's killing me, i can wait as long as it takes (it won't be much longer i presume), BUT, it's the lack of info, or updates that annoys me. I mean, throw us a freakin bone HT, even if it's hacked and pre-chewed, just give us some info and let us know where this guy is at! Many are intruiged to see/hear. Whether it be color issues, or PERS quality control problems, let us know! We've been kept out of the loop for MONTHS now!

It's not really the wait that's killing me, i can wait as long as it takes (it won't be much longer i presume), BUT, it's the lack of info, or updates that annoys me. I mean, throw us a freakin bone HT, even if it's hacked and pre-chewed, just give us some info and let us know where this guy is at! Many are intruiged to see/hear. Whether it be color issues, or PERS quality control problems, let us know! We've been kept out of the loop for MONTHS now!

This is normal state of affairs for Sideshow, Hot Toys, Medicom, most cases. Most of the time, the only news you really get is a pushed out or pushed sooner shipping date, otherwise you're in the dark between prototype and production.

Odds are, any updates are what was shown at Comic Con, and those were minute and not worth making a big deal of.

Typical HT updates are when it's something really "wow" and something that helps their public image, like updating the Marcus Wright sculpt or repainting the Connors.

Back