Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if somebody posted this pic before but I show you :D

I think its very very cool :rolleyes:

oscars.jpg

Well I just received this email from Eric at toys2

Hi Lance,

The DX Joker will be arrive by end of September if no delay. Once the figure arrive, we will ship out your order asap.

Thanks,

Toys2

so hopefully there is no delay which means we will start seeing some pics within the next month.

If Toys 2 gets him late September, we should be seeing HK pics within the next couple weeks, whenever it's out in HK, Toys will have it about 2-4 weeks after that.

I honestly hope no further Hot Toys figures that interest me get announced until all my current preorders come through and are paid. I've been enjoying watching my list get smaller - when I get John Connor next week it will stand at:

DX Joker
DX Batman
T-600 with rubberskin
Wolverine

At the beginning of the summer it was a good bit longer than that with the Tumbler, 3 Dutch figures, Billy, 2 predators, T-600 endoskeleton, 3 medicom Spiderman figures....I think maybe the Batpod would still have been on my list too though maybe I'm wrong.

I am going to have one posed right next to the DX joker and one posed on the batpod.

The DX Batman may or may not sit right on the Batpod, maybe because of the head. I would wait and try it on just one DX Batman first......or you can order 2 DX Batmans and if it can't be posed on the Batpod just horde the figure and sell it here or elsewhere:D

Back