Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK having opened him up and messed around with him for a while, all i can say is wow! Such a great looking figure. Incredibly lifelike and so detailed. The shin guards do not look that shiny metallic in person as it turns out. His belt buckle on the other hand yeah that **** is shiny. I like how flexible/durable the suit material feels. He has so many options i haven't really gotten him posed how i want yet. With all the hands and different eyes there is crap tons of options.

One thing i don't like is the stand though. With it being one of those dynamic stands it makes posing him standing neutral rather difficult. Case in point to have his swords on his back you have to have the claw grabber in a very specific place.

Got my V2 Deadpool but haven't opened him yet so not sure how different the set up is for the dynamic stand. But here's how I made it work for my V1 Deadpool:

https://i.imgur.com/baYn9aV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KlYtGLx.jpg

Just have to bend it a bit like an S, granted it does take up some space. But the swords and sheaths attach just above it so I plan on doing this with Deadpool 2.

Got my V2 Deadpool but haven't opened him yet so not sure how different the set up is for the dynamic stand. But here's how I made it work for my V1 Deadpool:

https://i.imgur.com/baYn9aV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KlYtGLx.jpg

Just have to bend it a bit like an S, granted it does take up some space. But the swords and sheaths attach just above it so I plan on doing this with Deadpool 2.

Wow
No offence but those photos just show how bad the proportions were on the v1.
Also Iv had my v2 standing without the display incident free for over a month now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow
No offence but those photos just show how bad the proportions were on the v1.
Also Iv had my v2 standing without the display incident free for over a month now

No offense taken! Yea the proportions are off, the arms are a bit too beefy, head is both too small and too big. The V1 for sure could stand up without the stand for sure, but my place gets stupid hot so I need this just to be sure he won't shelf dive! Can't wait to get my V2 all set up and displayed.

No offense taken! Yea the proportions are off, the arms are a bit too beefy, head is both too small and too big. The V1 for sure could stand up without the stand for sure, but my place gets stupid hot so I need this just to be sure he won't shelf dive! Can't wait to get my V2 all set up and displayed.

Glad you never took it the wrong way [emoji106]
I had both the 1st version & I was never happy with it & after getting the 2.0 I sold it immediately.
It’s the figure the 1st should of been!
I’m not bothered about it not coming with an unmasked sculpt as I wouldn’t pose it that way & the options with eyes are pretty limitless combined with the better pose ability.
Your gonna love the 2.0 mate

Glad you never took it the wrong way [emoji106]
I had both, the 1st version & I was never happy with & after getting the 2.0 I sold it immediately.
It’s the figure the 1st should of been!
I’m not bothered about it not coming with an unmasked sculpt as I wouldn’t pose it that way & the options with eyes are pretty limitless combined with the better pose ability.
Your gonna love the 2.0 mate

I can't wait to set mine up. Unfortunately I'm in a remodel of the bedroom so I can't put my Detolfs together yet so he is just sitting in his box. Waiting, not so patiently. Lol :impatient:

Yeah I don't see myself using that dynamic stand much at all for this figure. It's a shame they included one for this but not a character like, say, Star-Lord, who had an actual jetpack to use.

You can make any stand dynamic:
6174E669-D667-4FF3-99E1-E85C51BA9920.jpg

I'm looking around on different sites to get the Toys Era Cable figure. Has anyone on here used GiantToy?

I'm looking around on different sites to get the Toys Era Cable figure. Has anyone on here used GiantToy?
Just used them for an unmasked Deadpool head. No issues.

This figure is still available from OneSixthOutfitters, a stateside store. They're legit.

Back