Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: Where is he supposed to stow his two small push daggers? I don't see it specified in the instructions. I just dug out my DP1 box and realized I never even noticed them the first go around. :slap But in my defense, where they go aren't specified in those instructions either.

Question: Where is he supposed to stow his two small push daggers? I don't see it specified in the instructions. I just dug out my DP1 box and realized I never even noticed them the first go around. :slap But in my defense, where the go aren't specified in those instructions either.

They go in his hands. I don't think he has a specific spot on his suit to hold onto them.

So Buffinator, since you got V1 and V2, I'm curious what your thoughts on the different fabrics between the 2 are? Does V2 seem thinner than V1?

When I first checked out V2 I thought the fabric had to be thinner, but when I pulled V1 out of the Detolf I was surprised to find that its suit didn't appear to be appreciably thicker. IMO I think the new body combined with better tailoring has more to do with V2's improved posability than the actual suit thickness.

They are supposed to go into those sheathes on his chest, thought the version 1 had that. I just looked at the proto and there is silver bits on the sheathes. I guess it's just added detail to the suit and they can't actually go inside there. Disappointing i guess.

hSBc0MG.jpg

Arrived! Borrowed my dads good camera, but still just point in the general vicinity and hope it turns out good.

When I first checked out V2 I thought the fabric had to be thinner, but when I pulled V1 out of the Detolf I was surprised to find that its suit didn't appear to be appreciably thicker. IMO I think the new body combined with better tailoring has more to do with V2's improved posability than the actual suit thickness.

I picked up a second V2 body from Monkey Depot for a custom (still waiting for the actual complete V2 figure from SS) and i can't find any improvements in articulation between the 1st and 2nd. Arms, legs, waist, etc are all the same on both of mine. Not complaining or anything as the articulation on the 1st is better than 90% of my figures.

Mine got here today but i haven't had the time to open him yet. Timewalker is def great to deal with. Their communication is great and they ship quickly. Not to mention double box for free and have express speed.

OK having opened him up and messed around with him for a while, all i can say is wow! Such a great looking figure. Incredibly lifelike and so detailed. The shin guards do not look that shiny metallic in person as it turns out. His belt buckle on the other hand yeah that **** is shiny. I like how flexible/durable the suit material feels. He has so many options i haven't really gotten him posed how i want yet. With all the hands and different eyes there is crap tons of options.

One thing i don't like is the stand though. With it being one of those dynamic stands it makes posing him standing neutral rather difficult. Case in point to have his swords on his back you have to have the claw grabber in a very specific place.

Yeah I don't see myself using that dynamic stand much at all for this figure. It's a shame they included one for this but not a character like, say, Star-Lord, who had an actual jetpack to use.

Did SSC get their stock yet? Or all these current in hand pics from the Asia market purchases

Back