Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DEAPOOL Arrived. I gotta say Hot toys def worked out ALL or any q.c issue's the 1st one might have had. It seem's because i've never been more impressed with a hot toy's release. The handpeg's so user friendly to change up ,along with the new suit just WOW! A new favorite in the collection for sure! I'll take some pic's later on with big Silver Jesus lol aka Collossus.

5707261B-CAF9-46B8-96B8-7DBD0C631BA9.jpg

Playing around a little

Need help guys, I'm Looking for an excuse to buy this new version, but im hesitating because I already own the first one. It doesn't look very different then version 1 at all except for a few accessories, is there something I am missing here. Help convince me to buy this one lol.. Or Maybe the dirty deadpool would be a better option for me.

Got them off Ebay a few years ago. You'll find all other colors but sadly the blue ones are no longer available. Maybe buy some in another color then spray paint them?

Need help guys, I'm Looking for an excuse to buy this new version, but im hesitating because I already own the first one. It doesn't look very different then version 1 at all except for a few accessories, is there something I am missing here. Help convince me to buy this one lol.. Or Maybe the dirty deadpool would be a better option for me.

I'm with him. I'm really looking for some justification as to the "upgrade".

Has anyone put the hi heels on the lady Deadpool figure ??? Just was checking if fit her ,give her Harley quinn's stripper pole stand for a fun display and done.

Last edited:
Has anyone put the hi heels on the lady Deadpool figure ??? Just was checking if fit her ,give her Harleyquinn'sa stripper pole stand for a fun display and done.
Was wondering the same thing. Get mine next month and was going to see how it looked.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back