Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This headsculpt is perfect. But in the future, with figures that Hot Toys will end up doing multiple versions of (like pretty much all the Marvel characters) maybe they should start being more adventurous with facial expressions. If they want us to buy multiple versions of figure instead of just getting "the best one" (whatever that might happen to mean to each of us), interesting facial expressions might be a great enticement. Elizabeth Olsen has a great smile, and she's even able to make it look magnificently creepy when she wants to (like the moment right before the titles come up in Age of Ultron.)

Give Hawkeye a smirk. Give Widow an arrogant grin. Give us some diversity of expressions instead of the same old vacant stares.

they should start being more adventurous with facial expressions. If they want us to buy multiple versions of figure instead of just getting "the best one" (whatever that might happen to mean to each of us), interesting facial expressions might be a great enticement. Give Hawkeye a smirk. Give Widow an arrogant grin. Give us some diversity of expressions instead of the same old vacant stares.

Couldn't agree more with this. Precisely why whenever given the option of interchangeable faceplates that have a different facial expression, I almost always utilize one with a different expression than the same standard closed mouthed, stoic expression that 85% of their figures have.

There are several photo sets, here's every single one. Spoilered in consideration to those on mobile or those who love to complain about too many photos :lol

My favorite image posted is actually a tie between these two:

15369008_10154010367527344_7225258994086532694_o.jpg

15272304_10154010366667344_222311382750494983_o.jpg

Just my general thoughts: I think she came out well, the headsculpt looks a little different than the promo pics I think, but seeing these its somewhat more accurate, arguably. The costume is also really detailed and looks fantastic, especially the small details on the corset and boots. She's waitlisted now but congrats to everyone who ordered, another superb Civil War figure :)

Bloody hell, she is waitlisted? Just jumped on! How long ago was this, I was waiting for this version. I guess no coupons worked on her then. Usually I monitor BBTS stock to see what might be going soon on SSC but they totally demolished it.

Bloody hell, she is waitlisted? Just jumped on! How long ago was this, I was waiting for this version. I guess no coupons worked on her then. Usually I monitor BBTS stock to see what might be going soon on SSC but they totally demolished it.

It waitlisted around the 20th-21st of November

I really want to get her, any idea when she will ship from other online retailers after release?

I really want to get her, any idea when she will ship from other online retailers after release?

She's available on ebay now, through people like timcent, but online retailers probably not until Sideshow gets her - I'd guess maybe February/March?

I would think Sideshow will probably have her in stock in the first two weeks of January, so maybe the other retailers have her early February.

No its not wierd to have the hots for scarlet witch! Lol. This figure is stunning. I forgot I had this locked in at bbts:yess:. Now I just gotta find aou version on the cheap to have all 3

Back