Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a gorgeous figure. :love I said I wouldn't need another Wanda in my collection after getting the AoU one, but I changed my mind. :lol

Thanks for sharing the pics, guy! :hi5:

No problem everyone. :) I completely agree about there not being a bad Wanda figure even though I didn't want the first two. XD but god damn am I in love with her CW/UA Outfit.

I have been very cautious in reading posts to make sure I dont get hit with a spoiler but so far so good lol. I finished watching Iron man through Ant man and what a ride it was. Black Widow was posted for pre-order out of surprise last Tues night, it would be awesome to get Scarlet Witch today.

I have been very cautious in reading posts to make sure I dont get hit with a spoiler but so far so good lol. I finished watching Iron man through Ant man and what a ride it was. Black Widow was posted for pre-order out of surprise last Tues night, it would be awesome to get Scarlet Witch today.

Don't worry, if anyone posted a spoiler where I post and lurk, they wouldn't survive to make another post.

cgL5EOD.gif

Honestly, if I were to pick any Wanda's, I'd get the regular AOU one for the civvie clothes, and the Civil War one as the definitive version for a superhero display. Really loving that coat on her.

I hope that she changes into a better looking outfit later in the movie because this one looks a bit 'meh' to me.

Not sure if everyone saw this yet. But here is the box art for the New Avengers Scarlet Witch. I have a feeling that Hot Toys is waiting to announce Wanda for preorder until the movie premieres in theaters in the US. Kind of like they did with Wonder Woman. tumblr_o6onxqhN231v261u2o1_540.jpg

Back