1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Requested by a user =]
www.instagram.com/series209
war.jpg

Hello,

I have my War Machine Mark 4 for a month now and love the figure but I would like to know if it's normal that his feet are really not that sturdy/supportive to hold him standing straight if he is not 100% balanced .. If I pose him standing straight and not entirely balanced, he is falling forward easily so I am a little bit afraid that he might fall down one day once displayed and not properly supported by stand. Is that common issue of the diecast figures because they are way heavier than normal figures or feet on my War Machine are too loose?

More dynamic poses, where he is not standing straight up, are more stable but I was just curious ...

Thank you.

Hello,

I have my War Machine Mark 4 for a month now and love the figure but I would like to know if it's normal that his feet are really not that sturdy/supportive to hold him standing straight if he is not 100% balanced .. If I pose him standing straight and not entirely balanced, he is falling forward easily so I am a little bit afraid that he might fall down one day once displayed and not properly supported by stand. Is that common issue of the diecast figures because they are way heavier than normal figures or feet on my War Machine are too loose?

More dynamic poses, where he is not standing straight up, are more stable but I was just curious ...

Thank you.

Dunno if it's common - but thanx to the weight I generally prop up or stabilize. No point in having ur pricey fig flop forward and snap parts.

Clear jewelers bead string wire - it's coated wire - might be an option to tie to something - and not too obtrusive. Haven't tried yet.
https://www.michaels.com/beadalon-49-strand-bead-stringing-wire/M10332384.html

Various colors and weights of this stuff.

Hello,

Thank you.

Honestly, none of my Iron Man's or War Machine's need a stand. And they all just stand up straight in regular museum poses.

Dunno if it's common - but thanx to the weight I generally prop up or stabilize. No point in having ur pricey fig flop forward and snap parts.

Clear jewelers bead string wire - it's coated wire - might be an option to tie to something - and not too obtrusive. Haven't tried yet.
https://www.michaels.com/beadalon-49-strand-bead-stringing-wire/M10332384.html

Various colors and weights of this stuff.

I've always thought about displaying figs like this...although would fishing wire work as well? Or would that scuff up the figs?

I don't got a problem getting my Mk4 to stand with or without his stand either. Even in more dynamic poses; some of which are safer than the standard museum pose. But, lets face facts here the crotch grabber & small base stand that he comes with are not going to do jack if he ends up tipping from say an earthquake or high winds.

I've always thought about displaying figs like this...although would fishing wire work as well? Or would that scuff up the figs?

Think fishing line would work too. Plus you know the strength of the line. I don't think either would harm an armored fig. Think about it as it would be a way to get a true flying pose safely. I just haven't tried yet!:frank

Works perfect. Great for those figs where you want some piece of mind but still prefer the standless look. I'm surprised that it's not a more popular method.

Back