Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman WAS confirmed by Howard Chan in an interview to be coming in 2012, I remember that article vividly as I was saving up for her. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I will see Keaton returning as Batman and everyone making toys of it sooner than that Catwoman figure!

Catwoman WAS confirmed by Howard Chan in an interview to be coming in 2012, I remember that article vividly as I was saving up for her. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I will see Keaton returning as Batman and everyone making toys of it sooner than that Catwoman figure!
Do you mean your wildest nightmares ? For me it's bad news :cry:

But I guess that Catwoman figure could have been a failure back in the day with all the leather material. They are better with that now. Alas I doubt they will ever reconsider a Catwoman figure.
I know there are some third party ones but not great and really expensive now. So I bought a statue:confused:

I believe Mars Toys is doing a Pfeiffer Catwoman...I think it's mentioned in the Caesar Romero thread.

I think that’s when we all figured out hot toys lies or teasing things that may never come. I remember the Spider-Man 3 line was supposed to include venom but they released freaking Harry goblin instead.

Has it ever been confirmed if this has the removable plate on the back of the head like the older ones did? Or was that the ‘92 version?

Has it ever been confirmed if this has the removable plate on the back of the head like the older ones did? Or was that the ‘92 version?

No plate. It’s designed like the BvS Affleck and Sonar Kilmer.

4439C694-B5CA-4A0D-8C8A-0EBD4BA1804A.jpeg
2ED5F524-FDAF-4B6D-BBE4-FBE895EE8F37.jpeg

92 Returns version has a plate but it was the first 1/6 Batman that didn’t have PERS. It has individual eye sticks.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered the normal version. I don't have a Batman and Iike the classic look. It was either this or a Arham videogames one. Much prefer this.

Are these the classic suit designs of 89 (apart from the battle damage) and 92 or are they some kind of updated "modern hybrid"?
They're taken from a scene in the new Flash movie showing Keaton Batman's suit room. Howard (owner of Hot Toys) had them all made in 1/6 for a 100 years DC pop-up shop show in Hong Kong. (see link with video of all figures and vehicles shown. Old and new and some never released).

As far as I'm aware the concept artists for the Flash probably had some fun taking some typical Batman looks and made them in 89 Batman style.

There is also this dedicated thread.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...ot-toys-exclusive.248808/page-7#post-10898538

I don’t see any wrist pegs. Could these be statues/“power pose” and not actual figures?

Possibly. If that’s the case, they’re an easy pass.

It would be a waste, that’s for sure. Why bother going through the effort of naming them and giving them bases if they’re not fully articulated figures? You’re probably right.

Back