Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put in an order for one of those capes myself, looks very film accurate. I can confirm you have to be logged in for it to show up under search.

Just for information, there’s a mistake in the thread title.
It’s MMS 692 + 693 (DX) and not 696.

Do you think the Batcave would see the light of day?
Weird they’ve don’t put it on PO in the same wave than the figure, DX dio and Batmobile.
Maybe it was just to dress on promo pics…🤔

I logged in and then clicked that link. Still brings me to a product not found page. Weird, seems I'm the only one not able to load up that page.
Since you have a new account, you may have to email Kit to get it situated. There was another person on the Facebook page having the same problem with trying to order the Mars Toys Wonka. Everyone else could see it that was trying to help them, but the person having trouble couldn't. I believe they were a new customer (or at least someone who never made an account before) as well. The new system of only being able to see certain products if you're logged in is causing a bit of issues with some customer accounts.

Since you have a new account, you may have to email Kit to get it situated. There was another person on the Facebook page having the same problem with trying to order the Mars Toys Wonka. Everyone else could see it that was trying to help them, but the person having trouble couldn't. I believe they were a new customer (or at least someone who never made an account before) as well. The new system of only being able to see certain products if you're logged in is causing a bit of issues with some customer accounts.

Thanks! That sounds like that could be it.

I’m beginning to get a haunting feeling that the command center is never happening, despite being displayed at Secret Base.

Either that, or Hot Toys will conveniently put out a 1989 Keaton 3.0 that blows this out of the water a couple months after it releases - bundled with the command center - and post comparison pictures trashing their own figure that’s still on the market. :monkey1

I’m beginning to get a haunting feeling that the command center is never happening, despite being displayed at Secret Base.

Either that, or Hot Toys will conveniently put out a 1989 Keaton 3.0 that blows this out of the water a couple months after it releases - bundled with the command center - and post comparison pictures trashing their own figure that’s still on the market. :monkey1
Yea, that one will finally have the rubber parts on top of the spandex/wetsuit like the real thing instead of being fully encased in a rubber body

Or even the bat monitor with Alfred figure. Which would be a huge buy to pair with Batman. Hell it can be a two pack Bruce in a turtle neck and Levi's jeans with Alfred.

Strangely on this convention pic, your can clearly see promo pics of the car on the left and promo pics of the dio base and figure on the right but no promo pics of the computer…
BCA17B4E-999B-4D55-9628-4D89E9EFE47F.jpeg

Strangely on this convention pic, your can clearly see promo pics of the car on the left and promo pics of the dio base and figure on the right but no promo pics of the computer…
View attachment 638153
They would only take promo pics if they’re ready to list something for sale. Doesn’t mean the computer won’t eventually go up for sale but they won’t do the photography until then.

They are definitely doing the bat computer. There's even an RSVP signup on sideshow. I had shared the link in another post.

Have HT ever sold a standalone diorama (i.e. one not packaged with a figure)?

They'll probably bundle it with a way better 89 Keaton to make chumps of all of us buying this one.

Back