Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't look now, but there may be more for this:

View attachment 589460

Not sure what Transparent Armory Set is about but the computer is geared toward '89 Batman.

Course as usual with Hot Toys....grain of salt.
Transparent armory is probably in reference to the TDKR armory as that one was encased in glass

I'll be waiting for the 600$ InArt version. Or I would, if I had any interest in BatKeaton. Honestly, even if I did want the figure, I'd be wary of all that pleather and rubber. It scares me just to think about it. Still, nice to see them go back to a licence.

Would have been better if hot toys made a 1/4 89 Batman, instead of a re-issue 1/6 version.......:)

I personally don't mind reissues since I already have the figure and I think everyone deserves to own one but it goes to show that one should never get HT at aftermarket since it seems they will eventually reissue all the big hitters.

I assume they are just using an original DX09 for this display. Still a chance of improvements during production. Just look at the updated Peacemaker figure and tweaks they made to the DX19.

Really lazy move by Hot Toys if they aren't planning to update the figure later on. DX 19 has a brand new bigger body and updated outfit, TDKR Catwoman has a new base and a new suit. Here we have a 10 year old figure that never got the 2.0 treatment and now when they finally get to it they don't change a damn thing except the base.

8DF23761-65C1-445D-ACA3-557AAFA6BFB5.jpeg

Attachments

• 983F3E04-8522-484F-84DD-FB190BADFC8F.jpeg
    983F3E04-8522-484F-84DD-FB190BADFC8F.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
Why are there two seemingly identical Keaton Batmen there? Does one of them have cathedral damage, or something?

Definitely in for the Bat Computer, if it ever goes up for preorder.

Last edited:
My DX09 is holding up perfectly so I don't really need this, but it's nice for those who missed it or had theirs deteriorate. And I love that Bat Computer, I'll be getting it if the price isn't crazy. It's cool to see stuff like this and vehicles like the motorcycle from The Batman. Really nice to see the TDKR armory also.

Last edited:
As much as I would really like to have that batcomputer, I’m already concerned with how they’re showing it. The chair doesn’t look to scale and it’s the wrong color. They also aren’t showing anything on any of the screens and I don’t think advanced electronics are in their wheelhouse. I’m not sure how you sell a multiple monitor diorama with nothing on the monitors. Really hope I’m wrong here.

Anyone else notice that the 1/12 batwing didn’t seem to make the cut on the “coming soon” list?

Great idea Hot Toys....give a CHAIR to a figure that can't even sit down!!

I wish I'd have unloaded my DX-09 for big bucks, but that's the toy game. No sane person gets into collecting for "profits."

Does it drive anyone else freaking NUTS when the people that make/sell this stuff can't even take the time to orient the toy correctly?? Those gauntlets are never, ever supposed to face that way. It's like all those people posing their ED-209's arms upside down. Makes my skin crawl.

Speaking of ED-209....that came out AFTER DX-09 and had notorious rotting rubber. If Hot Toys is still using the same old low-grade rubber on this new Batman, it might not be worth the cost. The original came out over 10 years ago. Inflation's been a real ***** lately.

Back