Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever took those photo is silly... I would have taken more photos of the Pod, TDK suit and Tumbler... Silly!

Hey, just be thankful that we have these great pics for now :)

I am sure we will see many more pictures of the items you want to see in the next few days.

Bring 'em on! :rock

Neck is a bit long on Begins Batman, but that suit detail is nice. TDK Batman looks pretty good too.

I thought the neck looked a bit long too but I'm hoping it's just the angle that the pic was taken at.

Neck is a bit long on Begins Batman, but that suit detail is nice. TDK Batman looks pretty good too.

I thought the neck looked a bit long too but I'm hoping it's just the angle that the pic was taken at.

I agree, but I think we're getting the maximum neck articulation as a trade off, and since it's a figure and not a statue, I'll take a slight innacurracy for more functionality. I'm not sure if it's neck length though, seems almost like from a front on view, the whole head and cowl is a bit slender. Again though, minor nit and the figure is still going to be badass.

Why is the only pic of the TDK Batman at an awkward angle (read: suck) while the others or the BB suit and Tumbler are good? Did the guy have to sneak in a shot?

Like everyone has said, the neck on BB Bats is a bit long, the cowl looks weird at certain angles too.

Great pics - thanks for posting these. Does the tumbler look a little undersized to anyone else?

Anyone think the tumbler will come pact with a batman figure? Kinda like the power loader ripley did.

Batman does look very good. I like this suit more than the other. Glad I have this one on order. The tumbler looks pretty sweet too but I can pass on the vehicles.

I don't think anyone will think the tumbler looks too small in hand. I know Jabba's throne is technically a bit small, but nobody notices because it is already so big!

Anyone think the tumbler will come pact with a batman figure? Kinda like the power loader ripley did.
If so I certainly hope to find out before I buy an original suit Batman indvidually. I'm kind of doubting it, though, as the Tumbler doesn't need to have a figure seated in it to look good on the shelf, and I'm wondering how figures will manage to fit in it in any case since it's looking a bit small to me.

If it's too underscaled I might have to skip it, as that sort of thing REALLY bugs me.

U can see a tiny picture (circled) on the pic stand next to the car showing the figure is really fit in the seat. It really is a 1/6 scale. Awesome!!!!

I don't think anyone will think the tumbler looks too small in hand. I know Jabba's throne is technically a bit small, but nobody notices because it is already so big!

Exactly. Jabba's throne wasn't perfectly in scale and neither is the Tumbler but they look plenty good to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back