Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I removed the cape clips on my batman to put a buddylee cape on him, and one of them broke; while I was gluing it back, I put too much glue on it, so I went over to the sink to wash it with water, idiot that i am I held the clip with an open palm, and the strong water pressure from the tap caused the the cape clip to jump off my hand, and down the the freakin' drain hole! Now it's lost forever, and my batman has no cape clips....:(

I removed the cape clips on my batman to put a buddylee cape on him, and one of them broke; while I was gluing it back, I put too much glue on it, so I went over to the sink to wash it with water, idiot that i am I held the clip with an open palm, and the strong water pressure from the tap caused the the cape clip to jump off my hand, and down the the freakin' drain hole! Now it's lost forever, and my batman has no cape clips....:(

omg. thats up there with red lights on your xbox. im so sorry

You could always make some custom ones with styrene or have someone who has had success with removing them recast some new ones for you :huh...just a thought.

Thanks for the input, but I dunno how to do any of that....(sigh)

The more I look at this figure in my display case, the more I think it is my favorite figure. It just looks so right... This costume is, to me at least, a perfect blend of the Burton costumes and a more modern, realistic looking costume.

And to think, I almost passed on it because I had the Takara Bats.

The more I look at this figure in my display case, the more I think it is my favorite figure. It just looks so right... This costume is, to me at least, a perfect blend of the Burton costumes and a more modern, realistic looking costume.

Me too!!! I still love my Tak bats (was a wedding gift from me wife...and I modded it with a BuddyLee cape :banana) but I jumped on the chance at this when BBTS sold their last batch with slightly damaged boxes. Mine barely had a scratch on it. I don't have my set up yet to display my figs so most are still boxed up, but not this baby!:monkey5

What a wife! She must be really something to buy collectable figures.

I feel the same way. In fact yesterday I moved this and HT Jack Sparrow (My two favorite figures) from my display shelves to my personal desk.

How's dusting this Batman? Can you keep it pretty clean using compressed air every couple of days?

Well I just got it and I just did it...I broke the peg for his hand...I thought I saw a step by step on how to fix this...can someone point it out to me please...

I used a cut down sideshow peg when I broke the one on my TDK bats. While it worked, I wasn't satisfied, so I contacted Toys2 (who I had bought it from) and they actually sent one to me free. Hence why I will continue to shop with them. Can't beat that service.

I know others have had varying luck with contacting HT for a replacement. Good luck!

I used a cut down sideshow peg when I broke the one on my TDK bats. While it worked, I wasn't satisfied, so I contacted Toys2 (who I had bought it from) and they actually sent one to me free. Hence why I will continue to shop with them. Can't beat that service.

I know others have had varying luck with contacting HT for a replacement. Good luck!

Toys2? is that an ebayer?

Well I just got it and I just did it...I broke the peg for his hand...I thought I saw a step by step on how to fix this...can someone point it out to me please...

Please can someone help...Im a tard when it comes to stuff like this...How do you get the broken peg out of the figure?

Which one is better the Takara Batman or the Hot Toys DKB? In your opinion? Thanks.

Which one is better the Takara Batman or the Hot Toys DKB? In your opinion? Thanks.

I've owned both, and while the Takara Batman was the top Batman Begins 1/6 figure a couple years ago, now HT's Batman has taken that title.

The only aspect of Takara's figure that beats out HT's is the ankle articulation.

Actually i think the HT ankles are fine if you work with them, they are a bit loose, but the poseability is still amazing, the tighter ankles on the TDK suit proved that to me, but i think the begins suit is still quite capable. The HT is the clear winner in every category except accessories, and thats in amount not quality.
beglit1.jpg

beglit2.jpg

beglit3.jpg

beglit4.jpg

beglit5.jpg

The only thing i want from the tak is the harness, the rest is worthless to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back