Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey 1/6 Figure

ZVabo2a.jpg

I must be seeing things differently cause to me the right looks much closer to Daisy. Eyes are too far apart on the left =P

Since the prototype sculpt is always different to the production one, I'm not too worried. It will probably look better.

And in a similar tune, something I'm just now finishing. [emoji28]
9836414529433cacbdaac8a7ae58164a.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Since the prototype sculpt is always different to the production one, I'm not too worried. It will probably look better.

And in a similar tune, something I'm just now finishing. [emoji28]
9836414529433cacbdaac8a7ae58164a.jpg

That stirred some feeling in BB8, lovely picture!
54a7c2af7cf25d243896e4c7583f8896.gif

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you. [emoji4]

I was thinking of adding BB-8's "thumb" to it, but i'm not sure.

And there's some space for a porg on the lower right... [emoji848]

So, anybody remembers how soon after Belle did they announce this version of Rey? Since Belle has arrived in HK, to get a feeling on a timeframe.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

So, anybody remembers how soon after Belle did they announce this version of Rey? Since Belle has arrived in HK, to get a feeling on a timeframe.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Sideshow has the release date listed as July-September 2018. She was announced on October 13, 2017.

Thank you. [emoji4]

A way out still. More time to save...

...can't wait for them porgs!

Thank you. [emoji4]

A way out still. More time to save...

...can't wait for them porgs!

I'm excited too. I can't wait to pose her next to Kylo Ren.

That was an epic fight on the throne room! It will look epic on your display as well for sure.

Really looking forward to getting her! I only have this and ESB Fett on the horizon. Hoping for some good reveals (like Bespin Han and some SOLO figures) at SDCC!

Really looking forward to getting her! I only have this and ESB Fett on the horizon. Hoping for some good reveals (like Bespin Han and some SOLO figures) at SDCC!

May 4th is this Friday. Might there be a reveal then?

Yet another Marvel reveal from HT today (Gamora from GOTG2). Will a Star Wars reveal be next to break that streak? Really want to see some new Star Wars 1/6 goodness now... even TLJ related.

Back