Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Last Jedi Rey 1/6 Figure

He was already enraged by the Dark Side of the Force, under its influence, and having killed dozens of Jedi before, he was bloodthirsty by that time.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk
When... when had he killed "dozens of jedi before?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

When he marched into the Temple.

He fought and killed at least dozens, along with the 501st.

The children hid atop the temple spire. Logically, he went there last, after killing all the other Jedi in the temple, of which there was security footage, too.

I assume his entry to the temple wasn't exactly welcomed and he and his 501 had to deal with any adult Jedi present at that moment.

The prequels suck. But even so, I can understand why he'd slay those little saber boners. Quite simply he had made his decision. Why would he leave any living Jedi to grow up and come and try and take him down at some later point? He wanted to cripple the Jedi so that his rule would be supreme. Plus he knows Ben would be butt hurt about it and it's good pay back for Ben banging Padme. How else do you get back at Ben? Mess his whole life's work up, destroy what's sacred to him. Think about it... after that Ben was lost and useless, went off into the desert to hide like a little b, while Vader rode around in his pimp fleet all around the galaxy like a boss. Case closed next topic.

Aaaand... we have another Game of Thrones fan here.

I'm of an unpopular opinion here. I actually believe it would have been for the better to exclude that. It was far too dark, and I literally cannot bend or twist my understanding of Anakin's character to understand how he was capable of that atrocity. It's just another example of a loose end that was unceremoniously cut at the end of ROTS.
I think it happened way too fast. He went from Jedi to Sith youngling-slaying Jedi in one night. To me the fall happened too fast. I think the real problem was that Lucas hadn't really decided what story he wanted to tell. RotS is good, but TPM and AotC could have been one movie, plot-wise. If the second movie had been able to give Anakin's descent more time, the sudden extremity of it in RotS would have sat better with me.

Aaaand... we have another Game of Thrones fan here.

lol what you think Padme, Queen and bad ass hot babe would be interested in some little slave boy that's a whiny little b? Grow some bro. Ben had straight swagger, a dope beard and totally a chick magnet. We all know that's what really made Anakin turn. A broken heart is the true way to the dark side, sorry you're the last to know

lol what you think Padme, Queen and bad ass hot babe would be interested in some little slave boy that's a whiny little b? Grow some bro. Ben had straight swagger, a dope beard and totally a chick magnet. We all know that's what really made Anakin turn. A broken heart is the true way to the dark side, sorry you're the last to know
3eef684f4529010041a2f504208d749d.gif

I always like when people posit their opinion, then say "case/discussion closed" as a way to shut down debate or discussion. As if the discussion is now over because they said it is and don't want anyone refuting what they say. :lol

I always like when people posit their opinion, then case "case/discussion closed" as a way to shut down debate or discussion. As if the discussion is now over because they said it is and don't want anyone refuting what they say. [emoji38]
Amusing indeed.

I always like when people posit their opinion, then case "case/discussion closed" as a way to shut down debate or discussion. As if the discussion is now over because they said it is and don't want anyone refuting what they say. :lol

Especially when every line of their "case" makes me cringe so hard. Little boners? Bang Padme? Pimp fleet? Are we in middle school again? :lol

I'm just going to leave this here... The fall was not just an over night flip. It's a subtle turn.

Here come the Porgs!

Instant preorder! Because of the porgs, OF COURSE!

This looks amazing, instant buy due to light up lightsaber

Hmm, have to admit I'm kinda preferring the more innocent expression of the previous Rey figures. This appears to be less of a determined expression and more like she's already succumbed to the Dark Side.

Back