1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are there 1/6 panties you can make her wear?

Ask and ye shall receive:

61ddb1542b80a43295a08a6deffa8c3a.jpg

Hmmm, I'd really just have to go for an arms down, clothing pulled museam pose I think... I just can't stop looking at the joints. I don't know why, and it's not like it's the first figure I've seen with them...

I love her, she looks awesome...but I'm gonna have to pass on this version. I just can't stand seeing the elbow and knee joint, and that line in the back of her legs I know you can hide the joint somewhat with the leggings and coat, but it just annoys me too much...make it look like a cheap toy, even thought I know she isn't and still look fabulous.

Am I the only one that doesn't mind exposed joints? I wouldn't prefer if they weren't visible, but it's fine by me if they're showing. Also, great pictures SaintSoy! That's a pretty nice setup you got there.

Anyone in the US had an email or update as to when she's going to start shipping out here? I'm biting nails!!!

Yep.

Mine was originally scheduled for February 5th, then got pushed back to the 20th, now got an email from SSC stating that she's pushed back to March 20th.

I haven't received that email?? =/ If this is for real I might just cancel and order somewhere else. I honestly can't handle the wait any longer, reward points be damned.

I haven't received that email?? =/ If this is for real I might just cancel and order somewhere else. I honestly can't handle the wait any longer, reward points be damned.

I haven't received any email. I agree with you, we've been waiting for over 6 months. I would prefer not to have to wait 1 more.

Back